[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you love lifting but hate the results?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x746px
>tfw I love everything about lifting weights, dieting, planning, prepping, etc
>continue to lift heavier and keep gaining great size
>hate having muscles though
>I love seeing big muscles on other people but for me I think it looks disgusting

I am literally in love with the act of lifting heavy weight, but the results from lifting heavy and frequently is not what my ideal body would look like, but if I wanted my ideal body I would have to exercise in a way that I don't enjoy as much. What do I do /fit/?

>tfw I just want to look like a shredded rock climber but I want to keep training bodybuilding/powerlifting style because it's more fun

This isn't bait, I'm seriously asking what to do. To achieve my perfect body would mean training in a way that makes me miserable, but training the way that is the most enjoyable for me results in a body I do not want.
>>
>>39964701

Train that way and keep your calories down? It's not like rock climbers are skinnyfat.
>>
>>39964701
become trap
>>
>>39964711
I'm up over 300lbs on my bench and 450+ lbs on my deadlift and squat. Cutting calories would mean I wouldn't be able to strength train as efficiently and I just have so much fun lifting that way I don't want to end it, but I don't like the body it gives me.
>>
OP you're an idiot or an idealist. You want two things that are fundamentally exclusive from each other and different. Find a middle ground dummy
>>
>>39964701
get fat
>>
>>39964753
I figured as much. It's depressing having to choose between doing something that you love that will result in a look you don't want, or doing something you hate that will result in a look you do want.
>>
>>39964701
if you´re not taking steroids then you can forget about getting big so this should be none of your concern. this is either bait or you are mental if you think you´re natty and huge
>>
>>39964735

The under-150lb Strongman champ is 6'1 and used to moonlight as an Abercrombie model. You don't need to be huge to be strong.
>>
>>39964794
Definitely not huge compared to elite lifters but for where I am I would be, plus going to a corporate gym means anytime you lift something with more than 4 plates you are seen as a freak. I apologize if this sounds retarded it's just that I found an activity that I love but the results from it I hate, which seems to almost never happen to people.
>>39964808
That's good to know. I keep feeling like I can only have one or the other.
>>
Find some scrawny 14 year old dyel in your gym and mentor him
(bonus is all the boipucci you want)

Then you get all the fun of planning and progress.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.