[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the natty limit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1483820520884.jpg (1016KB, 2024x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1483820520884.jpg
1016KB, 2024x1908px
Is this the natty limit?
>>
yeah if youre a little faggy bitch who should end his own life
>>
fuck
>>
lol ur balls r small skinny man
>>
>>39964310
dinky dinky baby can't grow
rinky dinky baby lifts for show
>>
>>39964298
If it is, I'm already 70% there after 4 months of lifting.
>>
wtf is up with your hair on the posterior of your cranium bitch
>>
>>39964298
I want a bf with a body like this
A white bf of course
>>
>>39964298
Yes. It would be impossible to gain any more muscle mass at that point, unless you start injecting steroids like prednisone.
>>
>>39964379
Not op but its a cowlick their a fucking bitch to deal with when you got short hair
>>
>>39964388
There's no point in having partners that aren't white imo
>>
File: sweetwater hike.jpg (2MB, 1152x1434px) Image search: [Google]
sweetwater hike.jpg
2MB, 1152x1434px
>>39964298
No. I'm 51, natty, and crippled. I'm almost up with you spending two hours a week in the gym. You've got the genes to get much bigger.
>>
>>39964298
Depends how tall you are & how much you weigh, also would need to know bf %.
Untill we know this, its all speculation.
>>
There is no one natty limit. A person's natural limit depends on their genetics. Each person has their own unique natty limit.

So posting a pic asking if it is the natty limit is dumb.
>>
>>39964569
>tfw when have the same body as an old wonky dude
>>
>>39964569
Damn nigga how did that happen and how far up is the amputation?
>>
>>39964298
pretty much yeah
>>
>>39964357
Post pics Mr. Delusion
>>
I'd be pretty happy with that body desu senpai
>>
Yeah and it will take you like 5 years of eating meme food and intense workouts to reach it.

Meanwhile on roids you can leave humanity behind and achieve this in less than a year, easy.

Literally just stop holding yourselves back. LEAVE. HUMANITY. BEHIND.

COME
ON
>>
>>39964569
sorry for your leg and everything but you aren't even near OP's body
>>
>>39965544

>creating a lifelong dependence on exogenous hormones just to function. Suicidally depressed if you cant get your test injections
>All in the name of muscles at an age where you dont know what you want in life
>>
>>39964298
That ain't natty.
>>
>>39964298
that looks pretty good, now just a bigger chest and arms to go with the legs and thats a 10/10 physique
hope I look similar by end of my cut
>>
>>39965544
I never know if people are joking but c'mon it's not worth ruining your health and throwing your body out of balance just to get bigger quicker
>>
If it is, then my gf will be very happy, and so will I.
>>
>>39964298
I would say it's close
>>
>>39964569
And you're nowhere near as big and lean as the guy from OP. Your point being? You could get much bigger and leaner.
>>
>>39965544
you can eat iifym and get that bod. So in 5 years you'll be able to get OP's body basically for free and eating in relatively comfortable way. I would take that offer.
Meanwhile on roids you have to pay for them, fight the sides and God forbid your source gets dry - then you're royally fucked.
>>
>>39966272
Are you serious? Is this actually your reasoning behind not roiding or are you deliberately being stupid? If any of those are legitimately your thought processes, you are dumb as shit.

There is literally no defensible reason not to run a light test-only cycle. It maximises both length and quality of life with virtually no sides whatsoever, and is extremely affordable at maybe £50 a month.
>>
>>39966306
I was talking from not degenerate country's perspective, were drugs aren't legal, chap.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.