[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that first sip of the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 5PJyuvo.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
5PJyuvo.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>that first sip of the day
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (55KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
55KB, 682x384px
Sip boys 2017
>>
File: 1483102725589.jpg (33KB, 480x747px) Image search: [Google]
1483102725589.jpg
33KB, 480x747px
>That first time sipping
>>
>not flamin hot
never gonna make it baka desu senpai
>>
do people still play WOW?
>>
>>39962920
>you will never log into vanilla WoW with your highschool friends and spend Friday nights grinding instances again
>>
oh yo im waiting in que for elys aswell

sip em up
>>
level 110 DH and boomkin reporting in :/
>>
>>39963367
>>39963425

Whats wow like now? I have not played 4real since BC, did a super small stint for cata, didn't really catch the bug though.
>>
>>39963470
Legion is actually pretty fun, Warlords of Draenor was a disaster. They are definitely trying to make characters/classes/specs more customizable again instead of everyone running the exact same talents etc.. Blizzard completely fucked up the social aspect of the game years ago and that's the one thing that I don't think will ever recover. If you're playing with IRL friends its as fun as ever but i've found it a lot harder to find a solid group of internet strangers to have fun with like the glory days.
>>
>>39963498
>Blizzard completely fucked up the social aspect of the game years ago and that's the one thing that I don't think will ever recover. If you're playing with IRL friends its as fun as ever but i've found it a lot harder to find a solid group of internet strangers to have fun with like the glory days.

Too true, that's why I played back in the day.
>>
>>39963470
yea wow is quite casual now but still fun
atm im just playing vanilla wow cause nostalgia
>>
> when people don't know that vanilla WoW is alive and well

feels good playing on elysium PvE desu senpai
>>
>>39963359
why not?

https://elysium-project.org/
>>
Aw, I miss playing WoW.

I really dig Monster zero, too. I get the big can that can be re-closed.
>>
>>39963346
Better question: Does anyone still play EverQuest? I recently discovered I still have the old disks for, I think, up to Scars of Velius. I could potentially re-install it to my computer...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.