[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PPL Routine General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1478985397546.jpg (188KB, 1191x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1478985397546.jpg
188KB, 1191x1312px
Is coolcicada's PPL routine good? Is it enough to get big arms? Why no 5x5?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
>>
always when i think im overdoing i look at this kind of shitty routine and i know that im not
>>
File: ppl.png (118KB, 1472x538px) Image search: [Google]
ppl.png
118KB, 1472x538px
>>39960827
What's wrong with it? I just posted my routine in another thread and got torn apart for "too much volume"
>>
Holy FUCK I need more Calvin Klein underwear girls
>>
>>39960837
inb4 too much triceps. im changing it
>>
>>39960802
just imagine trying to fuck this girl in the prone bone position. i don't think it would be possible for my six incher to even enter her vagoo
>>
>>39960837
Don't do this routine, it is too much volume. I was doing it and making solid gains...until I messed up my shoulder doing the OHP.

Anytime you are doing OHP and bench press on the same day, you are doing too much. Just wish I had realized that before it was too late.
>>
>>39962772
>Anytime you are doing OHP and bench press on the same day, you are doing too much.

Not true if you limit sets to 3. I do full body 4-7 times a week, 3 sets per lift.

3x8 Squats
3x8 Bench
3x8 Chins
3x8 Press
3x8 Shrugs
3x8 Calf Raises
3x8 Lateral Raises
2-3x8 Biceps
2-3x8 Triceps

For the body-part/lift you want to focus on, add a 4th set (for me right now I do shrugs 4x8, 3x8 everything else, since I'm focusing on improving traps). The 3rd set of your bicep/tricep exercise should be less weight the first 2 sets. Just pick 2-3 lifts you want to progressively overload on (make sure they're 1 Push, 1 Pull, 1 Lower)

Been training for 5 years now, started doing this 6 months ago, easily the best routine I've ever done (and I've done dozens of different ones)
>>
File: jewish doodles.jpg (445KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
jewish doodles.jpg
445KB, 1440x2560px
>>39960802
What the fuck is up with all these girls in Calvin Klein underwear? It that the biggest meme brand ever or what? It's amazing how Calvin Klein managed to make itself fashionable and trick people into thinking it was high fashion when it's like one level above shit like Hanes and Fruit of the Loom (which, I might add, is actually more comfortable). Not only that, but for some reason people seem to think that it's sexy. They associate that name with sexiness. Surely this must be some kind of Jewish trick?
>>
>>39961106
that's what im thinking i dont think i could handle it
>>
>>39960802
I'm thinking of changing just because I am so sick of squatting every. fucking. day.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 640x615px
>>39960802
>tfw only attracted to thicc girls like in the OP
>tfw I am also a dicklet
Life is suffering
>>
>>39960837

well, that's because the problem is simply too much volume

it will work for a month or two, and then you'll burn out, given that you try to increase weight in every exercise

if you modify the program with DUP principles it could work
>>
Not a PPL but an U/L, can't find where to post it.
Guys I found this. Opinions?

ULxULxx

U I:

Bench 3x5
Inclined Bench 3x8
Chinups 3x5
Arnold Press 3x8
Low pulley Row 3x12
Lying Rear Delt Raise 3x10
Supinating Curls 3x10

U II:

OHP 3x5
Dips 3x10
DB Flyes 3x12
Pullups 3x8
One handed DB Rows 3x10
Lateral Raises 3x10
Hammer Curls 3x10

L I:

Squat 3x5
DB Lunges 2x8
Leg Press 3x8
Leg Extension 3x10
Calf Raises (single leg) 1x20
Core Work

L II:

Deadlift 3x5
Farmers Walk 2x
Leg Press 3x8
Hamstring Curls 3x10
Calf Raises (single leg) 1x20
Core Work
>>
>>39964504
There are a lot of exercises which isn't necessary and will confuse progression a bit. It's fine though
>>
I want to bury my face in her ass and sniff after she takes a shit (after she wipes ofcourse)
>>
hnnnnnnng dat ass MOMMY!
>>
>>39965488
How would you change it (if you have time to write, nvm if not)?

Thanks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.