[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon first day at gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: feel_crying.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58KB, 645x773px
>be socially awkward robot
>ask for gym membership from parents to be like true robots on /fit/
>'wow anon you want to leave the house?! sure have our money'
>first day at gym
>several other humans around
>nervous as fuck
>don'tfuckthisup.jpg
>do the 5x5 squats like mr riptoad said
>don't want to look like pussy in front of grandmas on the treadmills
>load up 200 pounds on bar
>seemsgood.png
>manage to lift off rack
>ohshit
>2heavy4me
>get squashed onto floor by 200 pounds steel
>big crash
>all the gmilfs staring at me
>mfw
>run out of gym
>run out of town
>run out of runs
>walk home
>'hey anon how was gym'
>'good, gonna try bench press tomorrow'
>'that's great anon'
>>
>>39958781
what a retard lol
>>
Oops that went bananas
>>
>>39958804
Dont listent to this cunt opb you are doing good, at least you started. Go tomorrow and bench press even if its only a bar, dont care about other kunts. Good luck.
>>
>>39958781
Next time you make up a story make sure it's funny enough to post
>>
>>39958781
keep in mind that literally nobody on the planet who isn't your friend/family gives a single fuck about you. People literally don't fucking care, there is nothing to be worried about just by being in public or at the gym etc.... Sure, by dropping the weights you made a scene and attracted unwanted attention but if you just learn from this mistake it won't happen again. You'll be fine, just remember that nobody cares.
>>
>>39958865
>People literally don't fucking care
>daily "regulars thread" posted on /fit/
Hmmmm.... Really gives your noggin a floggin'.
>>
It's ok man. Just go back tomorrow. Usually people don't go every day so no one will remember you
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 468x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 468x718px
>>39959382
>nog
>flog
OwO
>>
>>39959477
I was kinda proud of that one (´・ω・`)
>>
>>39958781
Lift the weights not your ego, slow steady progress is the only way. Sure you fucked up on your first day but seriously no one gives a shit. Dont care about what others think of you just lift for yourself and only yourself. If you do that you might just make it
>>
>>39958818
JUST WENT BANANAS
>>
File: oopsthatwent.jpg (269KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
oopsthatwent.jpg
269KB, 1000x1500px
>>39958818
>>
Can't help but key. Fuck everyone tho, get back in there after watching a few youtube workouts and simply do your best to replicate each movement. Like they say in jiu jitsu: position before submission. Make sure your form is impeccable on low weight shit even if you look like a fag pushing 10lb bumbells for shoulder press, then progress in weight until you hit your 8-12 rep sweet spot weight. It's your workout and your body, nobody else's, so don't even pay attention to the gilfs and just glance at a some body in neon tights whenever you need a quick test boost for a lift. One day at a time.
>>
>>39959700
>horns haven't been shopped into bananas

Shit/10
>>
>>39958781
You're doing it right. Feeling like a retard is part of the experience. Just have to power through.
>>
My first day was something like
>get invited by normie friends
>nah thanks guys
>come on anon you're always complaining about not being in shape
>decide to go
>it's a shitty tiny village gym with 2 other people aside from my friends there
>do 10 minutes of jogging on a treadmill and take a break cause i was a fat fuck
>lift lowest set of weights and get bored
>deadlift so fucking badly I nearly shatter my fucking spine
>friend makes me go on the chest machine and spots me and doesn't let me get off until I can't even lift the peg with no weight left on it
>get home and can't even scratch my back or lift my arms cause of the sudden shock of exercise
But now I like gym, I'm still a fucking trash noob but you gotta start somewhere
>>
File: comfy_mcgregor.jpg (33KB, 602x541px) Image search: [Google]
comfy_mcgregor.jpg
33KB, 602x541px
Always start with the empty bar, then slowly increase the weights, friendo.

Isnt that written in Starting Strength anyway?
>>
Assuming this isn't a joke don't pay attention to anyone at the gym besides yourself, they don't care about what you're doing, just like you don't care about what they're doing. It doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you end.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.