[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend a workout program for strength and size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: convict-conditioning-cover.jpg (20KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
convict-conditioning-cover.jpg
20KB, 250x320px
Can anyone recommend a workout program for strength and size based around bodyweight training?
I have tried convict conditioning and you are your own gym and both were ok to start with but lacked something. Any books or websites with a long term plan would be very helpful.
>>
>>39957978
Building the gymastic body
Power to the people
Infinite Intensity
Beast skills, if you ignore what he says about leg work,
Barstarz
Ghetto workouts on youtube
Look up Self-Resistance training.
All of the above will get you where you want to go when it comes to strength using bodyweight training.
>>
>>39958023

adding some stuff:

Never Gymless
Bass Rutten Workout (mostly cardio and conditioning)
Simple Fit (better than nothing)
Reddit Beginner routine
>>
>>39958217
Thanks i will look into these
>>
>>39958286

I will suggest to go simple and try the infographic Starting Bodyweight.

It's simple, free, has progressions and if it the only one thing you want to do it will make you fit and fairly strong.

After that you can try something else or just keep doing it.
>>
>>39958496
I have seen that one i may have a proper look at it now, thanks!
>>
>>39958638

cheers anon, keep that attitude and you are gonna make it.
>>
File: wLSPq6B.jpg (830KB, 1489x3960px) Image search: [Google]
wLSPq6B.jpg
830KB, 1489x3960px
How the living FUCK do I read this
>>
Darebee.com: http://darebee.com/programs.html
Military.com: http://www.military.com/military-fitness/
>>
>>39960094
its simple anon
each workout is broken down into 7 sections
a squat section consists of 3x8 assisted squat then 3x8 deep assisted squat then 3x8 squats.... until you finally finish on your squat section then move to the pull ups section and all the way up to your final 3x8 minutes wall plank (dont worry if you can only do 7)
>>
>>39960321

So one particular day of the week is a shitload of squats and then you stop until next time?
>>
File: tmp_17183-1470426141095266447265.jpg (442KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17183-1470426141095266447265.jpg
442KB, 2480x1754px
>>39960362
Basically, I like pic related because it's more detailed and squat every session.
>>
>>39960509

does this have any video related to it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/RedDeltaproject
This yt channel has some amazing videos on bw training, he also answers questions. Hope it helps
>>
what ever happened to those bodyweight training generals? im interested as well
>>
>>39960321
>>39960362
What? No. Each column is a progression of a particular exercise. So you'll do the hardest variation of each column you can do 3x4-8 times.
So depending on your skill level, one workout might look like:
Warm up
Skill Work
3x5 deep squats
3x5 eccentric pullups
3x5 pike pushups
3x5 forearm knee raises
3x5 box pushups
3x5 straight leg bench dips
3x5 inverted rows
60s kneeling plank

The goal being to get to around 3x8-12 reps before you move onto a harder progression. For example being able to do 3x8 deep squats before moving onto 3x4 bulgarian split squats.
Don't just do a whole column a day, thats fucking retarded.
If a full body routine takes too long split it up into push pull days
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.