[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too much beer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: beer-abs.jpg (126KB, 636x728px) Image search: [Google]
beer-abs.jpg
126KB, 636x728px
I'm 23 years old, tall and kind of fit. I'm not overweight at all, but december was hard on me. I drank at least 150 beers..

I used to have abs, but now they are covered with a layer of fat. How do you get less belly fat? I can feel the muscles under the fat, and they just make me look fatter.
>>
>150 beers in a month

Avg beer is ~ 160 cals x 150 = 24000 cals of pure carbs

Literally killing your gains.
>>
>>39957194
Haha, so what should i do? I've quit drinking, i'm eating healthy and been to the gym four times so far this year.

I've heard situps etc won't remove the fat. Do i have to do cardio instead? I'm eating almost no fats now.
>>
>>39957159
>I drank at least 150 beers..

Why tho.... That's alcoholism territory. You need to sort that out before you think about lifting.
>>
>>39957270
I was on a nice vacation for 14 days just lying on the beach drinking with some buddies. Then came christmas. I've sorted it out now.
>>
>>39957159

If only there were some sort of sticky that covered this exact topic in detail
>>
I don't drink soda and eat very few carbs. Say i cut to only drinking water, and quit alcohol. This while i workout three-four times a week, will that work? Will i have to do cardio to burn fat?
>>
>>39957194
More like ~125 cal but the point has been made

>>39957257
>been to the gym four times so far this year
That's not really impressive anon
>>
>>39957194
Alcohol is a macronutrient you goddamn pleb.
>>
>>39957257
the only way to lose fat is to eat at a deficit

so eat at a deficit

want abs? eat at a deficit with high protein intake 130g/day minimum and lift

you wont get big but you will get toned
>>
>>39957404
its a macro that is worth nothing

if you're starving drinking alcohol (straight, like vodka and soda) is going to kill you quicker.

its a macro but its not one you ever want to consume
>>
>>39957424

>130g
>high

>>39957404

Yeah booze (stops protein synthesis) is great for gains.

If you want to take shit that will kill your liver, roid. Booze is legit retarded.
>>
>>39957159
Did you see the sticky note velociraptor at the top of the page?
>>
>>39957404
>you should be eating ricin because it's protein
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.