[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into /fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: goals..jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px)
goals..jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
You probably get this sort of shit all the time but going to ask anyway.

How does one get started with being /fit/ I'm 6'1; 18 years old and 11 stone; not fat and regular build but want to get into shape. I'm looking to build muscle and generally get fit for possibly signing up for the armed forces next year.

So my questions are:
1.What are good starting fitness plans and progression

2. How much do you exercise within a week how many days for how long in a day.

3. How long would you designate to each type of exercise and what methods do you use?

4. What do you usually do in regards to nutrition.

I realise its a lot to ask and probably frustrating as fuck for a good to ask questions whos essentially too cheap so he's asking /fit to be his personal trainer but any help would be appreciated.

cheers in advance /fit/
>>
>>39955544
>stone

Stopped reading here
>>
I hate to be this guy, but read the sticky, but ignore it's bizarre emphasis on powerlifting routines. Find something that involves progressive overload but not strictly for boosting your strength on the big 3.
>>
>>39955551
154 lb for Yanks.
>>
See that massive pinned post up top with the dinosaur running around and the all caps message "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"?

How bout you go read that you fucking retard
>>
>>39955544
Seriously, everything you're asking is covered in the sticky. Read it.
>>
File: 1465362606217.jpg (1MB, 1640x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1465362606217.jpg
1MB, 1640x2322px
>>39955544

>1.What are good starting fitness plans and progression
Read the sticky
>2. How much do you exercise within a week how many days for how long in a day.
Read the sticky
>3. How long would you designate to each type of exercise and what methods do you use?
Read the sticky
>4. What do you usually do in regards to nutrition.
Read the sticky

Hope I was able to help
>>
>>39955584
>>39955580
>>39955558

I read the sticky and although it was good for couch to 5k and especially nutrition; I wanted to know what peope did individually here.
>>
>>39955604
I do a loose PPL. I take completely random rest days
>>
>>39955604

I read the sticky a bit better than you apparently,
>>
SS + GOMAD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.