[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he natty? No...like for real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 3423542525.jpg (55KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
3423542525.jpg
55KB, 600x591px
is he natty?

No...like for real.
>>
>>39954932

whats wrong with bradley's physique?

his body shape and proportion just seems so fucking off compared to most bodybuilders (zane, jeff seid, arnold, kai greene and ronnie before they seriously massed up, etc).

Is his head like really tiny while having abnormally sized chest cavity and shoulders/arms?
>>
>>39954932
Way smaller than Dom
>>
>>39954932
No.
>>
>>39954957
yes, hes is a headlet. If you cover his head with your hand his body looks quite normal.
>>
>>39954957
There's too sharp a difference between his shoulder span and his waist. He's built like a funnel and it looks fake and silly.
>>
Why does this roiding fag always wear the cap, is he balding?
>>
File: too intelligent.jpg (7KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
too intelligent.jpg
7KB, 239x210px
>>39954992

>headlet = brainlet
>tfw bradley was just barely intelligent enough to realize he was too stupid to accomplish anything so he resorted to bodybuilding
>>
>>39955025
yes,, you can see it sometimes in videos but that's really why he's always wearing something
>>
>>39954932
he is one of the only fitness youtubers iam really not sure about on whether or not he uses steroids. the easy answer would be yes, but something about him seems too natural to be using. idk though
>>
>>39955153
>something about him seems too natural

What an utterly asinine assessment.
>>
>>39955153
lmao are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>39955179
Im sorry if i sounded stupid. What i was getting at was that compared to any other fitness youtuber he is the only one that has genetics that would suggest that he could even get close to his size. he isn't too vascular, his frame holds his muscles in such a way that it looks like the muscle gain was built not added, like how kali muscle looks, and while i do agree he has a small head, he doesn't have the roider face.
>>
>as big as arnold

>is he natty

this fucking has been awful since supermang left.
>>
I know you're in your first year of lifting and probably have super high expectation of natty lifting but am going to break the illusion right now.NO he fucking isn't and if you have to ask or he is famous for his physique he is confirmed not natty.
Fuck,even Josef Rakich in this pic isn't natty.
>>
>>39954957
arms too wide for body,
head too small,
shoulder : waist ratio off
>>
>>39954932
You can do a weeklong prep and do a photoshoot looking like that for a few hours while still being natty. You can't walk around natty looking like that. Roids are required.
>>
he is not natty, his traps are too big.
On some pictures he is as big as arnold.
He doesn't take hgh, but test for sure.
Still takes a lot of time an dedication to achieve that physique.
>>
>traps look like he has another body in his body
>natty

lmao0o0o0o0o0o
>>
>>39954957
bro he's 6'3 / 6'4 lol
>>
File: mastnatty.jpg (35KB, 360x378px) Image search: [Google]
mastnatty.jpg
35KB, 360x378px
Is MasT natty in this picture?
>>
>>39954957
his shoulders are extremely wide
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.