[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning gym elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 188838888388.jpg (79KB, 709x1129px)
188838888388.jpg
79KB, 709x1129px
I posted a while ago about going to the gym in the morning, and how great it was.

I have failed since. Someone of you said I wouldn't make it, and I guess you were right.

However, I have since restarted my mission of self improvement and gains. I started this morning and I guess it's a good feeling like before.

I start taking d Aspartic Acid to help with moods and I do feel better. I need this as I suffer with slight depression and anxiety so the gym sometimes feels too much if my mind is not clear.

Anyway, my ramblings have a point. I just wanted to advise that I'm back and I'm going to try my best to complete the self improvement meme.

Any tips on not letting mental issues get in the way of your routine?
>>
File: 1469580812898.jpg (204KB, 585x883px)
1469580812898.jpg
204KB, 585x883px
Good first step anon. I think a lot of people have angry thoughts that they bounce around in their head. Usually political or criticisms with society.
>Keep your righteous fury to a minimum and exercise clarity or else you shall be consumed by the very degeneracy you loathe.
>>
File: 1478367506798.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px)
1478367506798.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
>>39954445
Maybe you are literally autistic or schizo or something. Everyone has provocative thoughts but if they begin to show in your complexion or visible nervousness than it's just a lack of maturity and self-control.
Get outdoors more. Get a fucking job. It will present itself to you in time in the form of a series of epiphanies and your previous troubles will be seen as an illusion.
>>
>>39954445
I can go whenever I want, because I am not a poor piece of shit and have a Home Gym in my BIG HOUSE.
>>
>>39954614
I have a job anon, and a gf
>>
>>39954627
Gtfo richfag
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.