[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: BossFume.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BossFume.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Hi /fit/,

Is it gay if I really like the smell of a guys colon as he walks past me at the gym or the mall?

Also, which colons are best?
>>
>>39951378
Kek
>prolapsed colons are the best
t. colon expert
>>
>>39951378
if you're putting your nose where you can smell another man's colon on a regular basis then I'd say that yeah you're pretty gay.
>>
>>39951390
>>39951404

I meant cologne guys... like mens perfume. Fuck.
>>
>>39951491
You had a Freudian slip. It means your gay.
>>
dior sauvage and ultra male are my favorites

la nuit de l'homme and l'homme are both pretty good but I would only wear them around the house if I was gonna have 1-2 people over

adventus is good when it heats up but for the price it is overrated, I wouldnt buy it again unless money wasnt an issue

Those are the ones I have
>>
>>39951378
>Is it gay if I really like the smell of a guys colon

Yes.
>>
>>39951378
I really like Hermessence's vetiver tonka, KOUROS and Bond's New Haarlem for what it's worth.
You should find a scent that you like wearing imo instead of basing your style off of what others like (unless you like something really repulsive).
>>
File: IMG_20161217_165431.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_165431.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
This thread seems like too easy a set-up and I'm pretty sure I've seen this formula used before.

4/10 -- Apply yourself
>>
Bruh get some invictus it's good if you are black

bitches crave that bbc, like mr. west
>>
>>39951378
my favorite is the semi-colon
>>
Lmao colon

Polo blue is my gfs favorite when I wear it
>>
I like Versace Eros and La Nuit de L'Homme.
>>
>>39951404
Kek
>>
>>39951378
Since we are in the general area of possible gay. Would it be gay if I wore patchouli? I fucking love that scent.
>>
>>39952087

No, wear what you like. Even dresses.
>>
>>39951970
*tips*
>>
Creed Aventus

best scent
>>
>>39951378
Yes. Smell is indicative of sexual orientation. If you like any man smells, you're a faggot. If you are disgusted when you smell other men, you are super heterosexual
>>
File: AUR-91136-3.jpg (186KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AUR-91136-3.jpg
186KB, 1600x1600px
>spraying yourself with chemicals
>not rubbing actual sandalwood oil on your chest
>>
>>39951378
>colon

OP if you have to question whether or not you're gay, you might be gay.

Just go to a gay bar and kiss a guy and see if you like it. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>39952419
>putting pure essential oil on your skin
lmao
>>
>go to n hentai
>first thing I see is a yaoi doujin with an actual not-trap guy on the cover
>pop boner
>click
>boner getting harder
am I gay now?

It was this one by the way
https://nhentai.net/g/184056/
>>
>>39952419

>sandalwood
>not teaberry
>>
I actually had to look this Word up
Did you know the germans have a City named after it?
Why the fuck would you call your City "male perfume City"
>>
>>39952654
Then what are you supposed to do with it, pour it in your anus?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.