[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

is anxiety the most annoying mental illness?
>>
>>39950806
Well it's not the least annoying
>>
>trained active listener
The fuck does this mean
>>
Harden the fuck up
>>
>>39950806
bs mental illness
it's called being a beta
bipolar, autism and schizophrenia are legit
>>
>>39951298
I went there once, because I was feeling suicidal.
It's a crock of shit. What I figure, is that the people get this list of guidelines about what to say, because the person just kept circling around to the same bullshit platitudes. Eventually I just said: This isn't working. Bye.
>>
Harden up you fucking BITCH

mental illnesses are fucking excuses for crybaby liberal pussies who whine about fucking everything like fucking bitches.
>>
>>39953438
You know autism is also a mental illness, maybe you can try look up ways to cope with your autistic personality?
>>
>>39953964
Autism isn't a mental illness you left wing idiot. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1477514250454.jpg (287KB, 1756x2200px)
1477514250454.jpg
287KB, 1756x2200px
>be me
>Have torrets
>Bad aniexty
>Twitch because of it
>Stress over shit bad
>Everytime girlfriend gose into a public restroom I worry about her being raped
>Go to therapist
>He tells me he talked to my younger brother and that his anxiety was caused by him watching the way parents treated you
>Said i basicly twitch because of what happened my whole up bringing
>Can't talk about hateing my family or my anxiety issues with out being labeled some tumbler tier trash ball
>Lift and smoke weed to cope

Life sucks
>>
>>39954053
Take a load of DMT

you'll either end up worse or better

should be interesting either way
>>
anxiety is annoying in the sense that it's totally random
A hot chick decides to gobble up my cock-nothing
I have a job interview for a very important position-nothing
Try to have a normal conversation with a cute girl I don't intend to fuck - MEGA ANXIETY
A minor shitty exam - A WEEKED OF ANXIETY

it's like WTF man
>>
>>39954053
Despite the hate for reddit here, have a try and visit the site. There are subreddits (boards) for everything and you will find much empathy there
>>
>>39954062

It's worse. I don't handle shit like that very well.

>>39954079

Thanks for the advice but empathy won't help me. I can keep it mostly undercontrol with weed/lifting/no caffeine EVER. It just sucks trying to explain my twitch to people and sounding like a bitch because of it
>>
>>39953973
>/pol/ buzzwords
>anger issues
>denial of your own illness being an illness
Yup sounds like autism
>>
>>39954053
I feel you bud. Got diagnosed with Tourrette's when I was a kid. Seems to have gotten better with time but Im always panicked/jittery.

I tried talking to counselors and it helps for a bit but honestly I think it's just because I have no one else to talk to. After a few months it's the same old thing all over again though.
>>
>>39954178
Chamomile Tea is decent; obviously its not a benzo or anything but it can help you relax
>>
File: 1460436620550.jpg (49KB, 736x549px)
1460436620550.jpg
49KB, 736x549px
>>39954214
Thanks I'll try that out

>>39954207
>Jittery
It gets so much worse if I fall into a cycle of drinking caffeine everyday. And I'm sorry to hear that. Also I know that this Mongolian nose picking fourm is suppose to be anonymous but if you need someone to talk to
>[email protected]
You can message me if you want. Even if it's just too bent about w/e I know how bad consulers can suck
>>
>>39954053
cant relate to tourettes part but i did get my anxiety from watching my family brutally beat my big sis over her alcohol abuse (mudslime here). i get panicky everytime she visits the house. the weird thing is ive physically beaten multiple ppl for annoying her but the thought of confronting my family about it flares it up :/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.