[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only way to shower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This is the only way to shower
>>
i scrub my cat with one of those and he loves it

not wet though just dry
>>
>>39949504
where do u get the water
>>
>>39949504
Are you fat? Why do you need a stick for your scrubbie?

Cold water and your hands are all you need. Hot water and soap ruin your skin.
>>
I have someone to wash my back for me
>>
who else /lay in the tub during shower/ master race?
>>
>>39949589
This
>>
>>39949504
Congrats!!!
It's warm and wet after your shower
Tons of bacteria are now all over your brush and hey scratch your back up again with it the next day
Get ready for back pimples bro. Just use a $2 loufa. Throw it away every month.
>>
I use a bar of soap and my hands. I turn off the shower to lather up then back on again to rinse off. I've tried everything and this is best.
>>
>>39949883
back pimples went away after using this, the key is to rinse it before and after use
>>
>>39949504

is it just me or does that brush in the photo look disgusting? I know it's probably just the color of the bristles but fuck, man. I'd sooner scrub my toilet with that thing.
>>
>>39949589
>>39949610
Friend of mine said that doing that ruined his back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.