[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test boosters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
Ok /fit/, lets get this over with.
Do test boosters actually work?
>>
>>39948903
no
>>
>>39948903
No
>>
Nope.
>>
>>39948903
No
>>
Maybe its placebo effect but from personal experience yes
>>
Snake oil
>>
they do and you will find that everyone in this thread saying "no" has never tried them personally.

The companies that make them actually say on the box that "impact may differ from person to person"

tldr only ppl who havent tried them think they dont work
>>
>>39948903
No.
>>
pes erase+DAA is teh only thing that's legal that will do anything, and even that doesn't do much at all.
>>
>>39948903
>This is sort of hard to explain because I'm stoned right now
Some testosterone boosters do work, and while they might keep your testosterone slightly higher, none of them can make you produce testosterone above the normal range.

So if your body normally stays between 400ng/dL and 900ng/dL, there aren't any natural or legal boosters that are going to give your body the ability to produce more testosterone than your body is already able to produce. You might stay above your lower limit for longer but that isn't enough to cause a physical change in your body other than easier boners and a little acne.

Also, if your body is producing the extra testosterone then it's more likely to convert to dht or estrogen. When there's exogenous testosterone (steroids) in your body, some of it will be converted to estro and dht but it is in superphysiological doses and the extra test is used for gainz and feeling awesome.

D-aspartic acid is the only test booster that made me notice a difference, and that difference was acne and nothing else.
>>
>>39948903
Some do. Some don't.

All you really need is a good multivitamin, vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium and creatine. Sure you could go overboard with herbal testosterone boosters, but you must cycle those which is too much of a hassle.

Consuming a moderate to a large amount of healthy fats will raise your testosterone levels slightly.
>>
>>39949397
Far better explanation than those that just say "no"
>>
tribulus terrestrial? (sp) does give me outrageous libido boost though
>>
>>39949397
Thanks bro
You da real MVP
>>
I bought some once and it did nothing but make my piss smell like maple syrup.
>>
>>39948903
Depends on what you mean by work. They can increase your test by a bit, but they're not going to cause gains like steroids. Helps for libido, apparently, tho.
>>
Just do NoFap if you're a pleb who can't afford one that's literally what it does.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.