[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started antidepressants a few weeks ago and they are already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lexapro-lawsuit.jpg (33KB, 625x393px) Image search: [Google]
lexapro-lawsuit.jpg
33KB, 625x393px
Started antidepressants a few weeks ago and they are already helping a lot with my mood. But a possible side effect is low sex drive. I'm single but I noticed that was the case. In addition, I noticed a lack of commitment to the gym. Don't feel like working out or doing anything fitness related. I was going 5 days a week and squeezing 50 pull ups and 100 pushups just on by lunch breaks. Depression, single, and working at a place with loads of beautiful women kept me motivated to stay in good shape and work out my frustrations, but not at all lately.
Im thinking of going to GNC and getting a test booster which is something I haven't used before. Anyone else on antidepressants and this happened or know of anything that will get me motivated again?
>>
Test boosters are shill snake oil garbage they WILL NOT HELP YOU AT ALL. Take some zinc or magnesium or a multivitamin with them, they won't 'boost' your test but if you're deficient it can lower it... make sure you're sleeping and eating good. And give it time, you only started the antidepressants a few weeks ago so your body is NOT done getting used to always being on that shit. You don't need pills or powder to motivate yourself to go to the gym tho, just DO IT. And if all else fails, use actual roids they're cheap and they work.
>>
The side effects come from either too high a dose or simply from the loading period of antidepressants. If you wait a month or two, and you're on the right dosage, things should normalize, but call your doc if you notice things getting worse (suicidal thoughts, complete depressive immobility, etc).

As for gym, like >>39947479 said, you just gotta push yourself to do it. Set aside a block of time during the day and have it only dedicated to gym time. If you kind of just go whenever, it's easy to get caught up in skipping feels. Just put that time in stone, and go for it
>>
Thanks guys, Had never had a hard time going to the gym early or late in the day and just finishing a workout no matter what. but I think its just the loading dose. Have a appointment with the doc in a few weeks which he said will be the time when they should be kicking in and my body will be used to them. hopefully my drive will be back when Im all adjusted.
>>
>>39947420
I got off antidepresants and started taking a magnesium supplement. Fixed it almost immediately (like before the end of the day) with no sides. Results are typical. Google "magnesium depression". 150-400mg 3x a day with food.

Most types are all about the same in bioavailability. magnesium gluconate is a little better. avoid magnesium citrate unless you like having diarrhea since its a laxative.
>>
>>39947420
>Antidepressant
>Lowers your sex drive

Why is this allowed

Having a lowered sex drive will make you depressed after a while
>>
>>39947420
Anti depressants lower test. Got off of that shit
>>
>>39947420
I took lexapro for 4 months and stopped. This shit made me put on 10 pounds of pure fat despite no change to my diet or exercise routine. I refuse to use any pharmaceuticals that aren't critical to keeping me alive.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.