[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop eating when I'm stressed out? >no bully pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do I stop eating when I'm stressed out?
>no bully pls
>>
stop putting food in your mouth, you fat piece of shit who can't even control your very own muscle movements.
>>
>How do I stop eating when I'm stressed out
>How do I stop eating
>I stop eating

Hmm, that's weird. You seem to have answered your own question.
>>
>>39946964
>>39946951
NO.BULLY
>>
>>39946990
My thing is I think about how much I'll hate myself after I'm done eating.
>>
>>39946937
OP, I'm sorry that I don't have an answer but I hope you can help me with my question.

My dick hurts every time I hit it with a hammer. Tell me how to stop hitting my dick with a hammer.
>>
>>39946937
Holy shit does that chocolate covered doughnut look good!

Just stop thinking about the instant happiness that floods your body the very second your teeth sink into a fresh baked, still warm chocolate covered doughnut, and then you wash it down with a cool glass of whole milk, or maybe even chocolate milk. And definitely don't think about that doughnut having those little multi colored sprinkles on it or having a hot cappiccino to drink with it.

Only focus on how you will feel when the inner warmth of that fresh baked doughnut and hot cappuccino wears off and you're hungry again, knowing that there are no healthy deserts that compare to that meal and now you have to go back to eating chicken breasts and salads.

>the best way to stop self torture is to never start
>>
Start drinking alcohol instead!
>>
>>39946990
A trick is to never buy the slop. If you're prone to filling your fridge and pantry with garbage, just don't buy it to begin with.

If you can't go to a coffee shop without getting some fatty garbage to scarf down your hole, just don't go to the coffee shop.

You need to be proactive and not go down the roads that you already know has pitfalls.
>>
>>39946937
Eat fruit and veggies. It is the eating action that is triggered, just replace crap with something better, a bag of apples available won't harm your progress but will alleviate the stress eating ritual.

I haven't found a way to escape stress eating myself other than not having bad stuff available. Sorry.
>>
I feel like ass after eating like shit, remind yourself that'll happen and eat a salad or something
>>
>>39946937
Stress eat fruit
>>
I am like this too. Like >>39947146 suggests, just don't buy the food in the first place. You won't be tempted to eat it once you start feeling stressed. If you like the feeling of being full, just drink more water throughout the day, and before meals, it'll make you feel fuller.
Also, get into the habit of not saying to yourself "I'll just have a little snack", because you'll end up eating a fuck-ton. "Oh I'll just have one cookie, or half a muffin" or something like that, but before you know it, you've already eaten a fuck-ton.
Like I said I am like this too, and I usually fall into this trap, especially when tests, or finals are coming up, but that's honestly the best advice I can give.
>>
>>39946937
find other stress releasing methods..

I do push pus..or smoke weed ...or punch things..it works better than eating ;-)
>>
>>39946937
People have shit they default to when they get stressed out, some are healthier than others. What you want to do is not -default- but be aware that you are stressed first before you do something. Really try to get out of your head for a minute to look at yourself like "okay I'm freaking out and this is where I'd probably go stuff my face."
You could try getting gum and always keep it on you so you take a piece when you're feeling that urge to binge. Maybe savor it too, instead of taking in the whole piece, take a few bites before you start chewing it all, count the chews, make sure every tooth gets a bite, try to make a bubble if it's the right kind of gum.
It might seem odd but the point is you are shifting your focus to stop panicking and defaulting to your regular response.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.