[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any accessories to reduce wrist ganglion cyst pain/vulnerability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1282702.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282702.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Are there any accessories to reduce wrist ganglion cyst pain/vulnerability? I want to get into lifting but it's a real struggle (can't consistently do anything that requires a bent wrist).
>>
File: 1478645088711.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478645088711.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
i got that too and i still lift, don't be a pussy. It will fade overtime [spoiler]and then come back again[/spoiler]
>>
>>39942430
It's been sitting there for 3 years, I can barely use my wrist at all for 2 weeks every 2-3 months (depending on how much I use it when it doesn't hurt)
At this point I'm trying to live with it as best as I can but it kinda limits the physical activities I can do
>>
>>39942456
If its that bad just get it excised
Its like a 1 hour outpatient procedure
>>
>>39942542
Both meds I went to said it was a bad Idea
>>
>>39942574
did you tell them that it gets extremely painful (for you), and that you can't use your wrist for weeks at a time?
>>
>>39942612
Yep. They told me that the benefits of the operation do not outweigh the risks (albeit low) and that recurrence is pretty big. But then again at the time I wasn't really doing any physical activity that required a functional wrist so maybe they took that into consideration.
>>
>>39942313
I slam mine with the book "To Kill a Mocking Bird" the substance inside the ganglion cyst is sterile so there's no risk.
Also quit being a faggot.
>>
>>39942313
Slam it with a heavy book as hard as you can.

Alternatively, stop bent a pussy
>>
>>39942667
You're the faggot here, also a retard
>>
>>39942667

This. I've heard the most effective remedy is to just whack the sucker so it pops.
>>
>>39942657
theres about a 50% recurrence rate if you just get it drained but its like 10% if you actually get it cut out
>>
>>39942680
elaborate mr. dummy
>>
>>39942667
>>
>>39942736
You're more likely to break a bone than achieving anything
Also it probably won't go away since properly draining it (which I did) doesn't even ensure that it won't come back.
>>
>>39942799
>You're more likely to break a bone than achieving anything
You gotta be trolling
>>
>>39942830
You know, not all cysts are clickbait-tier fuckhuge
mine is barely showing even when it hurts

So yeah I certainly won't go slamming my hand with some book like a retard
>>
>>39942313
a rusty knife
>>
>>39942313
Pop that sucker bro, the relief you will feel after the sharp pain is worth it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.