[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anorexic woman at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: drfeel.jpg (15KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
drfeel.jpg
15KB, 403x393px
Hi /fit/.
How do I go about helping an anorexic woman?
I see her at the gym sometimes, doing cardio and light weights. She is clearly anorexic, my sister used to be the same, and I want to help her.
She is clearly mentally ill. I've been experimenting for several weeks. For example last week I left a snickers bar on the treadmill she uses and watched her. She didn't eat it and picked it up and threw it away. This is clear anorexic behaviour as she was scared of the calories. I also know she looks at the protein bar machine for at least 20 seconds total each visit, showing she desires foods.
I have tried to approach her before but she got up and walked off before I reached her, and she looks intimidating to me
How do I help?
>>
File: skinny1.jpg (49KB, 328x474px) Image search: [Google]
skinny1.jpg
49KB, 328x474px
>>39942074
pic I took today
>>
>>39942087

she needs professional, experienced help
find a local therapist or two that specialize in eating disorders and women, drop their contact info in her bag
>>
>>39942158
>drop their contact info in her bag
Weeew don't do that
>>
>>39942158
>>39942074
Are all of you that autistic?

>I left a snickers bar on the treadmill
>drop their contact info in her bag
If you consider this normal social behavior, just stay silent and leave her.
>>
>>39942251
>If you consider this normal social behavior, just stay silent and leave her.
By the way, I mean that. If you keep doing that all that'll happen is she'll be creeped out and stop going to the gym, it'll be worse.
>>
>>39942074
>I left a snickers bar on the treadmill she uses and watched her.

found a gif of OP coming up with this idea...
>>
File: IMG_3633.jpg (21KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3633.jpg
21KB, 273x185px
>>39942517
So much this
>>
File: Are_you_serious.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Are_you_serious.gif
2MB, 360x240px
This thread wew lad
>>
>>39942158
but most anorexics are in denial
>>
>>39942074
My wife worked at a live-in clinic for Anorexics.
For the hard cases, there is no cure. There is about a 0% rate of "beating" Anorexia, and this is with trained professionals and a live-in facility, not just some rando at the gym.

Lots of sad stories about girls losing ability to have children. Weird behaviors like weird ways of hiding food, trying to do weird cardio exercises, etc. It's a very sad mental disease.
>>
>>39943723
>Lots of sad stories about girls losing ability to have children
Yeah. nevermind dying or destroying themselves. They're no good for breeding anymore. This is clearly the greatest loss. Slightly less productive cumdumps.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.