[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOMAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482957416376.jpg (22KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482957416376.jpg
22KB, 236x349px
Anyone got experience doing GOMAD? 4th day, shits are frequent, soft and so pale they're almost white. Also feeling like I've got a hangover and always thirsty yet I'm drinking 8 pints of milk a day. When will it end /fit/ when will it end.
>>
>>39942024
you're an idiot my man
>>
You know you're supposed to eat food as well right
>>
>>39942038
Why so?
>>
>>39942024
probably better to start off with HGOMAD. to see if your body can cope
>>
File: GOMAD-Brah.jpg (164KB, 935x898px) Image search: [Google]
GOMAD-Brah.jpg
164KB, 935x898px
>>39942072
because it's a meme
>>
>>39942152

This. Or make the two mile run a daily ritual.
>>
>>39942169
is "gomad is a meme" a meme?
I feel like it could help literal skeletons.
>>
>>39942169
I'm going from skeletor though
>>
>>39942024

I did GOMAD and got awfully fat. Don't do it, eat a high protein high carb diet with mostly just omega 3's and other PUFAs for fats, minimal sat fats and unsat. I mean aim for 30g of fats a day with fish oils being primary fats and some cholesterol in the diet.

I did a summer bulk on 700g carbs, 280g protein and 25g fat, bagels galore. I gained 8kg in 4 months and significant strength, trained 2x a day (uni hols) and didn't gain much fat if any at all. downside was on cutting I lost 4kg and it was clear I just gained a shit ton of water and glycogen, but still. Gains are gains, even if I become watery.

Now on gear I can eat whatever I want and still gain, but fats in my diet make me fat. Just the same, GOMAD would make me fat again even on gear, t3 and hgh.

GOMAD was a mistake.
>>
>>39942199
>>39942222
It is for skeletors, btw you should eat besides the milk and maybe there is a little chace that you can have a mild intolerance if the diarrhea are constant
>>
File: o-STRETCH-MARKS-facebook.jpg (339KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-STRETCH-MARKS-facebook.jpg
339KB, 2000x1000px
>>39942222
Slow and steady wins the race. Trust me, you GOMAD you'll go mad from all the stretch marks. Half a gallon if you REALLY need it, like if you're stalling on your lifts.
>>
>>39942242

It really isn't for anyone. GOMAD is obscene. Again, I did it and it wasn't worth it. Went fucking pre-diabetic too,62kg to 95kg was disgusting.

>>39942250
FUCKING THIS, I GOT FUCKING HIP STRETCH MARKS, I was 15 years old doing GOMAD, I'm 22 now and 92kg @ 10%, 6ft but for fucks sake, I still have these stretch marks. They haven't gone.
>>
>>39942250
Christ stretch marks really? Never thought of that
>>
GOMAD worked well for me. I used to be a 5'11" 135 lbs skelly and it got me to 175 in about 5 months. My appetite has always been an issue and it was the only way I could consistently get a big calorie surplus.

Obviously it's not for everyone. Start slow and make sure your body can handle it.
>>
>>39942169
what a retarded picture. the guy was already fat and he's an idiot for doing gomad
>>
>>39942440
This
>>
>>39942440
Rippetits recommends it to everyone in his book
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.