[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restoring Balance Toward /fit/ in my Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

so I used to post actively here about 5 years ago (was a fail tripfag, if you are old, avocado+eggs reminds you who i am)

i stopped lifting about 3 years go and turned my focus and discipline on career (/biz/) and politics (/pol/). since then, i've got my graduate degree and a consulting career.

now the money is great, Trump is elected, and it's about time i clean up my /fit/ game and settle down with a girl.

however, i've become a fat useless slob who doesn't even lift. so I need to go back to square 1.

i did SS like 7 years ago and had maintained solid lifts out to 3 years ago. I have no clue how bad my lifts are, but the only physical activity i've done is riding bicycle everywhere.

should I just be re-starting SS at this point? I am years behind on what's what but my plan is just to get my eating clean and do SS again and stick to the compounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x265px
>>39941780
>self admitted former tripfag
>trying to get us to remember who you are just shows how still starved for attention you are
>couldn't balance career with fitness
>got fat

You're a fucking traitor to this board go to reddit or bodybuilding.com

FUCKING LEAVE

no one gives a shit about your avocado and eggs
>>
>>39941904
just wondering if there was a good reboot-program for ppl who failed as bad as i did on aextended break?
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>39941942
Not

There's literally no program. Google can't help you nor the thousands of exercise programs on the web that you can look at

You're stranded, listless in a sedentary sea of cellulite

Seriously though just go fucking gym don't wait for some anon to save you
>>
>>39941942
yeah same program for beginners you retard

you let yourself go to fat 3 years ago. its not like your muscles are any different than someone who's never lifted in their life
>>
>>39941780

What I would do in your posistion is starve to death since I wouldn't be worth the effort to feed.
>>
>>39941780
Start eating clean again.
Do a couple of sessions of 5s adding load each set to see where you are now.
Then you'd know where you are in terms of lifts.

I had a 6 months hiatus last year because of reasons and my squat and diddly lost just about 5-7%. My bench and ohp was a totally different story and went down about 10-12%.
My oly lifts max were roughly the same but form was dirtier.

That was about strenght. About volume capacity it went down like hell. Workouts that were 8x3 before burnt me out at 5x3 and recovery time was longer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.