[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: me.webm (443KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
me.webm
443KB, 640x360px
I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>39941049
film it for us
ciao
>>
Is it proper form to have your feet that wide in a regular one arm push up?
>>
>>39941124
No , and the lifted feet make it even easier , it act as a counterweight
>>
>>39941049
If by fuck up you mean jerk off sure
>>
>>39941049
Gorillas don't fight like humans obviously. If you could land a knockout punch before he gets to you, maybe you can beat him. But once he's on top of your it's over man. Also keep in mind that gorillas are born naturally stronger than a lot of body builders.
>>
>>39941149
>knockout punch
>gorilla
Have you even seen their fucking robust skeleton ? you wont even stop it for a second even if you hit it with great force/right spot.
any gorilla will fuck any human being up in the spot.
>>
>>39941166
What about Tarzan?
>>
File: 1478161178615.jpg (26KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478161178615.jpg
26KB, 384x384px
>>39941285
what about Piss Lord ?
>>
>>39941049
>I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

Do this. I want to see a gorilla mistake your weak punch as some sort of monkey mating ritual and have a Harambe2.0 meme after they have to literally save your bloody asshole.
>>
>>39941049
An average sized gorilla weighs 350lbs.
But please try and record it, I'd love to see your retarded ass getting killed for the stupidest reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.