[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://themilitarydiet.com/military -diet-plan/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

http://themilitarydiet.com/military-diet-plan/
>>
http://leangains.com
>>
>>39941004
>1400 kcal diet
>ice cream for dinner on day 3

Get the fuck outta here boi
>>
>>39941015
>implying you cant combine both
>>
>>39941048
Did I imply that?
>>
>>39941060
Forgive me then.
>>
>>39941068
Okay.
>>
What the fuck? Eating in military is more like this:

>go to chow hall
>trying to get some of that healthy food for lean bulking
>entrees are burgers, fried chicken, and some type of greesy pile of noodles and beef
>get the chicken
>and rice
>everything tastes like shit

next day:
>buy foreman grill and pack of chicken breasts
>cook chicken
>fire alarm set off
>NJP'd for cooking in the barracks
>>
>>39941323
>next day:
>buy foreman grill and pack of chicken breasts
>cook chicken
>fire alarm set off
>NJP'd for cooking in the barracks

the lesson being: don't get caught

gotta spec ops that shit
>>
kek i did it for fun/novelty for a month and change, lost about 16ish lbs all in all but (obviously) felt like shite the entire time

>>39941323
this gave me uncalled for nostalgia. we had a shitty pressure cooker not a foreman grill tho
>>
>>39941323
Breh, the chowhall by my bricks always has baked or grilled chicken breast, mixed veggies and mashed potatoes. I get it like every day and it's dope.
>>
>>39941421
I typically run my shower since the steam will sometimes set off the alarms.
Happens enough that the fire department literally doesn't care
>>39941745
We have some grills outdoors, but we aren't allowed to have charcoal
>>39942559
Where are you? Its a pretty common occurrence for every entree to be in that "Red" category. Its rare that they'll ever have any "green" food.

Luckily I have I-I orders so I can get that sweet sweet BAH and BAS
>>
>>39941323
This desu lad.
>>
>>39943091
We were not allowed to cook in the rooms at all, period. This was early 90s eastern europe in a poorly ventilated former ruski base mind you, the ancient cooker we had would probably have torn down the building if something went wrong heh
>>
>>39944149
We aren't either, in our nice little condemned barracks.
As its been said, the key is to not get caught
>>
>>39945322
>more stealth doing forbidden stuff in the barracks than on actual field missions
>>
File: IronPillDiet.jpg (185KB, 699x757px) Image search: [Google]
IronPillDiet.jpg
185KB, 699x757px
>>39941004
>>
>>39945666
>be me
>be a POG
Field whats?
>>
What the fucking 34kg anime girl diet is that fucking bullshit?! Show me a goddamn soldiers that lives with that dachau tier faggot shit "½ bana" oh my fucking god KEK :DDD

When i was in army we ate shitloads of carbs and food to keep going.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.