[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spending over an hour doing weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1472014459062.jpg (21KB, 500x388px)
1472014459062.jpg
21KB, 500x388px
>spending over an hour doing weights
>>
>>39939148
>not spending 8 hours on arm isolation
>>
>>39939152
>spending 8 hours sleeping INSTEAD of arm isolation

it's like some people don't want to make it
>>
File: lolfag.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lolfag.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>39939148
>Weakfags who can't stand more than an hour at the gym without collapsing and having to be taken in an ambulance to the Emergency Room
That's what you get for not doing your cardio.
That's also what you get for never spending any time doing high reps/low weight.
>no endurance of ANY KIND
>muh 'aesthetics'
>>
>>39939148
Do you have 1 minute rest periods, 3 sets, and 3 workouts or something anon? Bench, incline bench, dips and flies all take me at least an hour and a half. That's just 5x6 bench and 4 sets of everything else.

Same with back, how can you do deads, rows, lat pulldown/pull and possibly biceps or more rows in only an hour? Leg day? Squat, extensions, and calf raises? All in an hour? I throw in core too man.

Idk what's wrong with people, I always keep my workouts between 1.5-2hrs. I guess I'm used to it actually being a former athlete, who knows.
>>
>>39939148
>I've been doing weights for two whole months now
>I've officially become an expert
>>
>>39939195
>go to gym
>warm up in squat rack with empty bar
>do one set of 3pl8, making noises like you're Atlas lifting the World on his shoulders
>drop the bar
>don't rerack your weights
>flex in front of the mirror for 60 seconds
>walk out of the gym like you just won the World Powerlifting Competition
>MUH AESTHETICS
>/fit/
>>
>>39939195
>I guess I'm used to it actually being a former athlete, who knows.
Tell me about it. Road cyclist, down to the last 2 weeks of strength training started in the Fall, I'm down to the minimum number of exercises per session, and it still takes me 2.5 hours, 3 times a week.
>>
>>39939148
If you spend less than an hour your wasting so much gains lol
>>
>>39939195
>Having more than 1 minute rest periods
enjoy your no gains and no strenght
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.