[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who finds fitness girls extremely annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: headphones_copy.png (612KB, 784x571px) Image search: [Google]
headphones_copy.png
612KB, 784x571px
Am I the only one who finds fitness girls extremely annoying and cringy? They are no fun to be around, constantly talk about what they eat, post and hastag everything on insta, usually are flat as a pancake or look like a 12 year old boy with fake tits. Fitness girls also usually don't drink which is boring as well. The difference between guys in fitness and girls in fitness is that we don't have to announce every meal and workout to the world.
>>
t. fat bitch
>>
>>39938138
Verified by use of the word "insta."
>>
>>39938092

Most chicks are naturally attention whores, introduce one to lifting and you quadruple that.
>>
>not drinking makes you boring
>>
File: monkeyleatherjacket.png (142KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyleatherjacket.png
142KB, 500x339px
>>39938182
And the ones that aren't attention whores are even worse. There is a reason that bitch is so quiet.
>>
>>39938203
what
>>
>>39938092
no i dont like most of them
>>
>>39938092
What is worse are the fat "powerlifter" chicks who post the same amount of lifting vids with baby weight while still looking like shit
>>
>>39938182
Makes sense, they now have an attention seeking outlet.
>>
>>39938203
>And the ones that aren't attention whores are even worse. There is a reason that bitch is so quiet.
wat did he mean by this?
>>
>>39938092
>Hastag
>Skipped
>>
>>39938092
huh. more than half of that applies to guys who lift, yet people here wonder why girls find lifters so boring?
>>
>>39938092
>Am I the only one who finds fitness girls extremely annoying and cringy?

Nope.

I work with one that does Crossfit. I've never seen such an annoyingly cringy, narcissistic self-obsessed creature before.
>>
>>39938092
It's like any other hobby - it becomes annoying when people make it their entire identity.
>>
ITT: 100% KISSLESS VIRGINS

Not a single one of you is qualified in the least to be commenting on women, since not a single one of you has been involved with one.
>>
>>39938092
A lot of the fitness girls I have met are actually really dorky and shy. I think there's a difference between the ones you see posting on Instagram all the time and the ones who genuinely love working out and being healthy.
>>
>>39938092
>They are no fun to be around, constantly talk about what they eat, post and hastag everything on insta
>usually don't drink which is boring as well

You just described every fitness retard that whores themselves on instagram, male or female. This is why I hate this cancerous "culture", even though I've been lifting since high school
>>
File: anllela79.jpg (93KB, 789x959px) Image search: [Google]
anllela79.jpg
93KB, 789x959px
>>39938944
The shy, dorky ones are the girls that are not naturally beautiful and rely on fitness to make up for it, much like /fit/. Girls that were always hot are often arrogant.
>>
>>39938092
Even as a dyel i lifted more than any girl I've seen at my gym
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.