[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ first time here. I have a diet question I thought was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download (41).jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
5KB, 183x275px
Hey /fit/ first time here. I have a diet question I thought was better for this board than /ck/, those bitches only argue about cheeseburgers.

I used to be 155-160 pounds (5'11). Naturally a skinny guy. The problem is within the last year I've lost weight like mad. My gf left and used to cook, I barely eat shit these days. I'm down to 135 lbs and gotta gain wait.

I know the simple answer is just "eat more" but my appetite sucks. So my 2 part question is:

1. Does /fit/ have any tips to increase appetite?
2. Foods/Diet plans that help me gain weight somewhat healthy

Not looking to be a big guy (4 u), just I'm going Ethiopia over here. Need to change that, thanks in advance.
>>
>>39937060
Usually GOMAD is fucking horrible advice. But you are actually a holocaust survivor so It might actually be good for you. Either way just drink a lot of milk. On top of that eat an uncomfortable amount of food. Gaining weight as a skinny bitch is going to suck for a bit because you'll have to basically force feed yourself until you get used to the amount of food.
>>
>>39937593
also, you're so underweight that you could gain weight on like 2k calories a day if you're also sedentary. go for like 2.5k at least to start out, you'll have to increase this later. I wouldn't worry too much about throwing on a ton of weight too fast. you're honestly more unhealthy as you are now.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
5KB, 267x189px
>5'11"
>135lb
>>
File: 1458080841340.jpg (47KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458080841340.jpg
47KB, 300x450px
>>39937593
>>39937625
>>39937673

Yeah I get it... I'm underweight it's why I came here.

I mean I'll eat more like you say. My question was how do I increase appetite?
>>
You gotta stretch out your stomach over time by overeating to a point of discomfort. Liquids are a good way to do this in my experience
>>
EAT BIG GET BIG, 5 SCOOPS C'MON

In all seriousness, I just buy mass and protein powder and make macro dense shakes to drink when I'm not hungry.

Start counting your macros and you'll see how much you're lacking and how much this'll help you make up.
>>
This summer I was 145 at 6'0". Not quite as bad but still. I'm now at 175, and it took me being uncomfortably full for months. Honestly after some meals I was slightly nauseous. You gotta never stop eating.
>>
>>39937060
There are powders at GNC that help you gain weight they are pretty cheap i used them when i first started out to gain weight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.