[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question about getting in shape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Why is bad to become physically fit, if you mostly want women to find you attractive ?

Even if you're exercising and lifting for women, it's still better than doing nothing.

I just don't understand why it's considered wrong/weak willed to do this for pussy/women.
>>
>>39936521
It's not, it's natural, don't listen to the betas. Working out = more attractive = more confidence = more women, naturally.
>>
>>39936521
anon, as long as you are not fucking up someone else, do whatever you wanna do
>>
>>39936521
>Why is bad to become physically fit, if you mostly want women to find you attractive ?

It's not but one day you will be a married man or widower and will need to keep in shape. It's better to also have some motivation to do resistance/cardio for the sake of health, no? If or when I get married I don't want to become some flabby fuck.
>>
its just a bunch of fags bitching. they think its an attitude thing.

they think it should be like this. -> get fit. better health. women is bonus.

and get annoyed when people think/do this. -> get fit for women. better health is bonus.
>>
>>39936521

Because those people work out for the wrong reasons. Then once they get laid/get a gf they stop working out and lose all of their gains. The patrician choice is to lift for yourself and for your future children, so you can live a happy life, and be able to make sure they have an active and enjoyable childhood with their father. Something >>39936531 never had.
>>
>>39936521

The thought of some abstract woman finding me attractive isn't enough to get me out of bed early on a cold morning to go hard doing squats for the 50th time that year.

And in general, doing things because you think others want you to is a fucking idiotic way to live your life.
>>
>he just bit into the bait, without even looking
>>
>>39936576
this, plus as much as you don't want to hear this... girls don't actually like muscles as much as you think.
>>
>>39936595
Girls love muscles, but they love your personality more :^) just b konfidunt
>>
>>39936521
Theres nothing wrong about lifting for girls. Most of /fit/ lifts for girls; some even waifus.

The problem that most people identify when they >lifting 4 gurls you deals with mastery of the craft. You cannot, under normal circumstances, get aesthetic as fuck if every time you go to the gym you think to yourself, "if I want to get laid I better hit the weights!" You must appreciate the art of lifting and develop a wholesome relationship if you ever want to enjoy + get the most out of lifting. It's the reason why people like Phelps and Bolt continue competiting in the sport that they've clearly, and by a considerable margin, known for being the best in the world at; people who lift for girls will stop lifting after they land a gf or try and show off in the gym when a cute girl's nearby.

Despite this, I even lifted for girls when I was starting. I've realized now the true beauty behind lifting lies not with the aesthetics and the compliments you get every once in awhile, but something much deeper. People who were meant to lift usually follow suite, so its pretty much a win/win situation, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1483595672401.jpg (14KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
1483595672401.jpg
14KB, 300x255px
>not accepting that life is suffering and lifting purely to carve out a tiny piece of glory for yourself through power, aesthetics and mastery over the cold, unyielding iron
>>
Because women care much less about our bodies as we care about theirs. That's why you see average dad bod schlubs with decently attractive girls.
>>
Damn she has a bad pelvic tilt look at how her gut hangs out
>>
>>39936567
I think you mistake what I mean. I lift for myself so that I can be my most attractive and the best I can be, both physically an mentally, which thus translates into more confidence which attracts more women, naturally. Get a grip, anon.
>>
>>39936549
>>39936567
What if I lift for myself and to make my girlfriend happy/jealous?
The better I look than her the longer she will stay, right?
>>
>>39936670
you can break the cycle anon. liberation from suffering is attainable, all you need to do is sit and practice.
>>
File: 1483652041639.jpg (43KB, 369x646px) Image search: [Google]
1483652041639.jpg
43KB, 369x646px
>>39936521
women are a meme. just get strong like clarence
>>
>>39937299
Looking good doesn't mean she'll stay. I learned that the hard way
>>
>>39936531
>>
Men who try to qualify themselves with anything other than themselves and their charisma are nothing but vermin taking note of what the sheep wants and becoming it. If you validate yourself through being anything other than yourself, you'll be replaced like an used toy soon enough. To women, men seeking validation are a major turnoff.

You should better yourself for the sake of it, not because women demand and expect so.

>>39936531
This is what a beta looks like, for reference
>>
Because it's you fags that take a barbell from the squat rack to do curls while sitting backwards on the only free weight hamstring equipment in the gym. Learn gym etiquette or get the fuck out.
>>
>>39936521
Do it out of self respect trust me!
I cant elaborate right now gotta go bye dude you can make it!
>>
File: Camille Paglia.jpg (104KB, 1066x452px) Image search: [Google]
Camille Paglia.jpg
104KB, 1066x452px
>>39936521
Because idolizing, submitting to and fearing females are a primitive behavior of weak sedentary peoples.

"Western civilization" is a reversion to this mode by the way, accelerated following the industrial revolution.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.