[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I have approximately one month to get as fit as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Stairwell1.jpg (25KB, 374x664px) Image search: [Google]
Stairwell1.jpg
25KB, 374x664px
Alright /fit/

I have approximately one month to get as fit as humanly possible before I enter into the army. I don't want to get singled out as being weak or unprepared so, for one month I'm going to train as hard as I can.

I've never posted on fit before and I suspect I never will again but I've heard good things about this board and that the advice is real. So my question to you is how can I increase my stamina, endurance and anything else that might help better prepare me for what is to come?

Also, talk to me like an autist because I don't know what the names of all the muscles are and such.. pictures would help.
>>
>>39933488
Get couch to 5k app and do it every day
>>
>>39933495

Alright, I'll do this then. Anything else?
>>
>joins army

Kek dood ur stooped
>>
Army is piss easy to train for, just do a load of running like the guy above said and do some program that involves push ups and maybe pull ups. Look up 100 push ups program, and if your feeling it, 50 pull ups and just follow those for a month along with some cardio
>>
>>39933539
Reading back on my post it looks like I under emphasised the cardio part so let me reemphasise: DO SHITLOADS OF CARDIO, do the couch to 5k and then some
>>
>>39933559

Can I actually get to 5k in a months time?
>>
>>39933570
Probably, if your life was in danger right now you could probably run 5k. You'd collapse afterwards and would be in a lot of pain for a few days, but you could do it.
A month from now you could almost certainly do it, and probably not be in such a bad way after.
>>
1 month is not long enough to make the difference you're looking for
>>
>>39933605

So cardio and lots of running. I'll do that. I'll even start a new thread on monday and show my progress.

- also, what do I eat and not eat, drink and not drink. This is important to me. I need to avoid being sick.

>>39933632

I'm motivated and determined to at least slightly prepare myself as much as possible. Get creative with me. If you absolutely had to do this how would you go about it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.