[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work out program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
/fit/izens i come with questions. I was a d lineman in college but now for the army i need to lose weight for running and rucking.

Question 1 should i start back up lifting with ss or 5/3/1? I haven't lifted in a while and my goal is to increase push ups and sit ups in 2 minutes and total pull ups, while scavenging lean body mass as i lose weight. I haven't lifted in a while but i did lift for 8 years as a football player.

Question 2, I'm tracking that for weight loss my calorie goal should be my body weight times 10, but should i add based off the amount of rucking and running i get in?
>>
>>39932477
Practice, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, running and rucking
>>
>>39932572
This. Also find someone to scream at you. How much, often, and what will be determined by selected MOS.
>>
>>39932600
So you don't think that lifting weights will help at all? The fastest way to get lighter run faster and do more push ups and stuff is to continue what I'm doing and not add back in any weight lifting?
>>
>>39932477
I'm in the army. Do some MMA training. Wowie wow, suddenly you can do everything the army is going to ask you to do. We're REALLY big into bodyweight exercises and long-term endurance, the kind you only get from high mental resilience.
>>
>>39932760
Unless you're too weak to hold a rifle steady, weight lifting really isn't gonna do much.

If you absolutely need to, do some isometric work. When you're not running, there's a lot of standing in one fucking place.
>>
OP if you are joining the army you should focus on anal expansion and jaw elasticity (for all the dick you will be sucking on a daily basis). I recommend buying a buttplug and looking up mandible exercises to achieve these goals.

As far as loosing weight don't even worry about it bro. As a matter of fact you shouldn't lose too much weight, that way you still fit in with all the fat army fucks you will be serving with. If you're in good shape you may be ostracized and forced to attend tolerance classes.

Good luck brother! Hooah!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.