[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cal·is·then·ics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: profile.png (150KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
150KB, 300x250px
What is are good body weight exercises for mass? Routines? No discussing free weights vs calisthenics ITT
>>
>body weight training
>for mass

into the trash it goes
>>
>>39931908
Obviously it's not preferable, but some people have no other option. You fags complain that people who cant afford gyms can just use your body, then bash them when they ask for advice.
>>
>>39931893
Do sets of push ups and Pull ups until you fucking drop, that's how I do it, the few times I do Calisthenics that is. All in all Calisthenics are the most beneficial when you throw them in to your regular routine. For example supersetting Bench Press with a few sets of push ups, or supersetting Heavy barbell rows or pull downs (inb4 kek machinefag enjoy your nogains) with 3 to 4 sets of pull ups.
>>
File: fit bodyweight.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
fit bodyweight.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>39931893
This basically. Thought behind it is same as with weight training - you add more waight to progress. Difference is since you work with your body, you make different exercise to progress.
>>
Relatively high reps while using calisthenics exercises that are fairly hard to do for more then 8 reps.

Plyometrics and high intensity full body exercise such as burpees and tabata bodyweight circuits

If you can only do 1 rep of something fairly strenuous but it isn't so tough that form is breaking down and you feel joint discomfort and it's a safe exercise then in my opinion it is perfectly okay to do singles of that exercise.

Also diet. You have to eat more food and not fall into the lighter is better trap.
>>
>>39931893
go on youtube and look up Dominik Sky. He has some video on push/pull/core exercises and how to progress them.
>>
>>39932313
feel free to follow this routine, but for the love of god watch other people's videos on form. this guys flares elbows from coast to coast when doing a pushup
>>
>>39932383
>singles of 1 exercise

really?

cause I can only do 3x3 pistol squats, and it feels like nothing
>>
>>39933986
This.
I would also argue that diamond hands stand push ups are redundant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HjqYRlXYg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.