[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Obtain Discipline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: primarch pence.png (196KB, 284x259px)
primarch pence.png
196KB, 284x259px
I smoke too much
I drink too much
I play vidya too much

How can I stop being such a faggot? I can't break the cycle
>>
just stop
>>
>>39931868
>Look in mirror
>Brain say ''I want booze''
>U say: No
>>
File: pence dogger.png (514KB, 608x553px)
pence dogger.png
514KB, 608x553px
>>39931868
with shock therapy, obviously
>>
File: IMG-20170106-WA0040.jpg (263KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170106-WA0040.jpg
263KB, 3264x1836px
>>39931868
Switch to cigars, i used to smoke weed and be a lazy piece of shit, i witched to cigars and i started getting gains because i didnt have the need to sit all day
>>
>>39931868
It's as simple as not doing that shit. The reason you keep fucking it up is because you don't stick with it long enough to see the results. You get addicted to the results before you even properly build the habits you need to build to be able to get fit and healthy.
Seriously, it's simple as fuck. Work on your mind, body, and assets.
I stopped spending money on gaming then I watched my bank account grow. I cut down drinking and it grew faster. Also got healthier and had more time to do shit that was more fun once I'd learned how to do it right (outsidey shit ew I know) and cost SO MUCH LESS than videogames. I still play games, and it's a great hobby that I don't think anybody should give up entirely if they really enjoy it.
Also try a week of lots of fruit/veg. Steamed carrots and broccoli are really easy. If you're like me and you don't really enjoy fruit, just blend it finely with a magic bullet or whatever the fuck. Toss some spinach in there, too. Not a whole lot. Won't even notice it.
You'll start waking up not feeling like shit. Quickest way to get noticeable results is to get the right nutrition IMO.
At this point I'm rambling and I've forgotten what you even wanted to ask.
>>
You are a weak cunt. Untill you decide to stop being a weak cunt, you'll remain a weak cunt. Dont like being called a weak cunt? Do something about it, you weak cunt.
>>
It won't happen overnight. It'll take some time. Maybe a long time.

To be honest, I don't know what to say and it doesn't matter, because you're either serious about obtaining discipline or not and that's what matters the most. Or maybe you're just 17 or something
>>
Just start getting shit done. There's no more to it.

You already know what you have to do, so instead of thinking about it all day, actually do it. If motivational shit works for you, great, but you don't need it. Just do stuff.
>>
>>39931868

You need a resolve and reason to do things differently. You have to ask yourself why you want to change. If you have weak resolve you won't be able to remain steadfast.

Don't overtax yourself and blow your load early. Edge it out little by little.

Get inspired when you see things you admire in others and don't get discouraged when others try to bring you down.

Once you have resolve, you'll JUST DO IT.
>>
>>39931868
Make a list of things you want to change about yourself and put it in a bunch of places you'll see every day, e.g. bathroom mirror, ceiling above bed, fridge, etc

Every day, mark on a calendar if you held true. Try to go for longer and longer streaks of days until eventually it becomes who you are
>>
File: 1353875711549.png (435KB, 416x599px) Image search: [Google]
1353875711549.png
435KB, 416x599px
>>39931868
> How to Obtain Discipline?
You don't obtain it, you develop it like anything else

>I can't break the cycle
Yes you can

>How can I stop being such a faggot?
Start by asking better questions.

Instead ask
>I set a goal to stop playing video games for 2 weeks and it didn't work, why?
Refine down to
>I played a video game on Tuesday at 1800 because I felt like the day was done and I no longer had to worry about it
>How can I remove that temptation or trigger from the equation?
and you'll arrive at something like
>Go out for a walk after dinner every day
>Shut down the computer for 2 hours at 1800 every day
etc
Ask better questions and get better answers and build these techniques over time and you have self discipline

No worries
>>
File: cant lift these feels.jpg (324KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cant lift these feels.jpg
324KB, 1383x1600px
>>39931868
>lift
>want to make gains
>improve diet
>keep drinking too much
t.me
>>
>>39931868
> how do i break the cycle
Gee idk OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.