[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FIT/ for cheap neets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0533.jpg (179KB, 612x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
179KB, 612x935px
How do i get fit at home with no equipment?

For reasons i'd rather not get into i can't go to the gym, any gym. Also i'm broke and don't have space for any fancy weights or machines.

Still i feel the call of /fit/ and really need to build some abs and glutes. What can i do?
>>
there are lots of different bodyweight routines and some of them aren't complete garbage

the biggest thing to look for is a program that has progression. a garbage bodyweight program will have you increasing the number of pushups you do until you're doing 200. that's shit and won't get you very far. a good program will have you work your way up to one handed pushups

/fit/ loves to hate on it, but convict conditioning is easy to get into and has photographs demonstrating the various progressions which is handy. just don't believe the marketing around it

pretty sure it's more focused on gymnastics, but overcoming gravity might be worth looking into as well

can't attest to its quality, but centurion method is apparently crossfit like but with whatever natural weight you can find. might be a meme, but again might be worth looking into. popular with fashy types, what I've seen of it is a bit cringey

I again can't attest to the quality, but pavel tsatsouline (known for kettlebell stuff) has a book called the naked warrior that's about bodyweight stuff

all of these pdfs can be found pretty easily for free
>>
>>39929431
Thanks you very much handsome friend.
>>
There's a PDF of You Are Your Own Gym here.
http://bookzz.org/book/1151192/e27d61

Start there, as it's a compilation of all the same body exercises you'll find everywhere else.
>>
>>39929431
>/fit/ loves to hate on it, but convict conditioning is easy to get into and has photographs demonstrating the various progressions which is handy

That it is.
It's also complete bullshit and the guy in the photographs has his own, free website.

Oh, and the last 3 of the onehanded handstand pushups are staged static photos, Jim Bathurst can't do them, even though he's a gymnast who deadlifts over 500.
>>
>>39929529
One handed handstand pushups can't really be an effective, reasonable, workout right? Seems like something that could goof you up and arn't really doable without constantly falling over.
>>
>>39929321
>wants to bodybuild
>can't afford a second hand bench and some free weights off ebay
kek
>>
File: fit bodyweight.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
fit bodyweight.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>
>>39929321
>for reasons I can't get into, I can't go into a gym, any gym

Literally a registered sex offender

T. Cop
>>
>>39929321
calisthenics are really fun; don't get me wrong, the thing I don't understand is why all the people who does it has really weird bodies (check youtube)
need an explanation asap ty
>>
>>39930402
3 things distinguish bbers and gymnastics fags physique wise
1. bbers want to get huge, bw fags increased bodyweight might screw their progressions. the former tend to be bigger
2. bw fags train core so they might have bigger waist
3. bw fags legs are always gonna be smaller

btw after getting pretty advanced with your calisthenics like one armed pushups, handstand pushups, archer pullups, hanging leg raises, single leg squats, bridge wall walks, one arm bw rows
your options are doing basic exercises weighted or looking into artistic gymnastics. rings are godtier for upper body, tumbling is nice for legs
>>
>>39929321
Sauce on pic
>>
File: th.jpg (5KB, 160x130px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 160x130px
Just go full weeb and do the one punch man routine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.