[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injury thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3559.jpg (25KB, 325x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.jpg
25KB, 325x215px
Just did a push-up, the immediately found myself face first on the floor with incredible pain in my lower back.

No pop, no sound of my kind, just a sudden, sharp pain that's persisted for several hours now.

It's prevented me from walking or getting up on my own.

I slept on it last night, it's morning now and I'm still tucked up.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also general injuries thread
>>
>>39929132
No, but sounds bad man. Fuckin sucks. Hope you feel better.

However,

>2 years ago lost cartilage in my left knee due to a knee dislocation.
>my left leg atrophied after a wrong diagnosis. (they thought i broke something and put me in a cast from my upper thigh to right above the calf)
>still missing cartilage

and most recently,
>started work as a landscaper
>noticed that my joints started to crack a lot
>worried
>start to hit the gym to get in better shape
>the joints in my shoulders, wrists, and knees crack as i'm doing minor activities
>want to go to the chiropractor but my health insurance just dropped me

I feel like the joint cracking got worse with lifting. I'm new to the whole /fit/ thing so maybe my lifting form was wrong? Idk man i just hope these joints stop cracking.

>inb4 arthritis
>>
Silicovaginitis.

There is sand in your vagina. Be a man. Rub some dirt on it, walk it off, and get back to beating your face.
>>
>>39929132
>Get really drunk at a party
>people keep challenging me to arm wrestles
>accept because I can discreetly show off gains by beating everyone
>arm wrestled atleast 10+ people
>next morning wake up to find I sprained my wirst
>Barely able to open a door without it hurting like shit
>forced to take 2 months off lifting
>2 months later wrist all healed up
>can't do a pushup without experiencing throbbing pains in my wrist
It's been 5 months since then, atleast I can still bench and pushups seem to be the only pain inducing excercise, still sucks though I loved doing pushups
>>
>>39929196
Jesus Christ that blows, get better lad
>>
>>39929196
You probably need rest, not to work out more. You either have a physical job and sit around on your off time or an office job and go to the gym
>>
>>39929499
I haven't worked in a month and I still feel the same. I'm trying to raise my water intake and do some cardio to see if it'll help out my joints.
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>39929357
social activities are gains goblins

the only goblin I have is not getting my 8 hours of beauty sleep if I hang out with friends

Didn't go to new years because they stayed up to 5 am. Went to work on monday and felt 100%
>>
>>39929132

>Shoulder
>>Doesn't have that pinching feeling anymore

>Foot
>>Recover(ed?)
>>Heel on right is still bruised hard enough to be painful
>>Forced myself to put pressure on left foot during recovery process (was a bitch to manage crutches and a boot + heel on other foot)

>Knee/Hip Flexor
>>Everything from my left hip to knee is tight including quad/hammy
>>Bitch to sleep need to get massages regularly but I'm not Bill Gates
>>
>>39929196

What about PT after the cast? Takes a while, but even in the slight chance you were in full leg cast for over a month, PT should fix the atrophy.

Shit sucks tho, and hope you get better senpai.
>>
>>39929196
Do you feel pain along with cracking? If not, than it''s not a big deal
>>
>>39929357
You should go see someone about that man, you could have a micro fracture or something
>>
My hips are fucking painful, i think because of squats. Whenever i do a squat i fail because it's just too much pain. Didn't squat for a month but the pain is still there.

How do i fix this shit?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.