[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Blaha proves that he is retarded once again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/5m28ea/my_uncle_was_held_at_gunpoint_by_a_youtuber/

"Hi everyone,
I created this throwaway and came to reddit because I didn't know what else to do. Last week a youtuber held my uncle at gunpoint and took away his ID because he thought he was 'cyberstalker' in reality my uncle was responding to a craigslist ad that was placed about a female date. He talked with her over text and she told him to come over so he obliged it ended up like you see in this video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOjwWG4Dip9/?taken-by=jasonblahafirearmsandfitness&hl=en
The man in the video holding the gun is Jason Blaha, a 'fitness' youtuber. I researched him some more and found that he went viral on imgur for being a piece of shit :
http://imgur.com/user/BiggerInPerson/favorites/CJGrG
My uncle went to the police the following day and they took down details and said they will be in touch. It has been a week now and i come here asking for advice. Was he allowed to take a video without bluring his face? can this have legal ramifications? Does anyone know how i can contact some big youtubers to cover this story(e.g scarce)?
This guy seems really unstable judging from his past and I have no idea why he is allowed guns in the first place. What angers me even more is that this guy just got away with it and may do it again. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance."

Why would anyone recommend a fitness program written by a delusional, paranoid fatty? It amazes me how much ICF gets recommended. I'm suprised that he haven't included burger eating and gun polishing in the program.
>>
>jason blaha stops black man in his apartments complex and asks who sent him

KEK
>>
Order 66 jason blaha it sick it piss
>>
File: peak physical development janoy.jpg (61KB, 434x633px) Image search: [Google]
peak physical development janoy.jpg
61KB, 434x633px
>>39927274
it revolting it insulting

i thought jason blaha was just a silly dude who lies on youtube but hes actually insane

and who the fuck is that girl with him who buys his bullshit?
>>
>>39927282
Its his female girlfriend known as Mooncookie. She danced a bit.
>>
>>39927294
https://youtu.be/osWtS8pQ-bU
>>
File: blahabuttraped.png (70KB, 478x326px) Image search: [Google]
blahabuttraped.png
70KB, 478x326px
Hopefully Blaha gets sent to prison before he becomes an active shooter.
>>
Didn't see the video, but from the OP it sounds like someone walked into his house / houses yard?
I mean, that means someone entered his property and as far as I know at that point he is allowed to be cautious, no?
He couldn't know that the guy was trolled too and as someone hated as much as Jason it makes sense that people try to fuck him over by coming to his house.
>>
>>39927362
He knew. Some troll used craigslist and a burner phone to send people to Blaha's apartment for various reasons. At first Blaha just had his girlfriend stick notes to the door. Which people called him out for. Then Blaha decided to patrol the parking lot with his AR when he knew nobody was around. Which he was also called out for. Which lead to him answering the door with his AR and force one of the guy's to get on his knees and the other to hand over his ID. All in the name of protecting his fake tough guy image for the internet.
>>
>>39927316
Nah I want to see him shoot up Layne Norton's supplement company headquarters or something
>>
>>39927294
Is she known as mooncookie or is it really her name lmao
>>
>>39927411

I think she legally changed her name to that
>>
>>39927411
Her name is Brittany Leigh
>>
File: qRcXLCl.png (42KB, 978x585px) Image search: [Google]
qRcXLCl.png
42KB, 978x585px
>>39927411
Its her middle name
>>
File: eWuPXpM.jpg (24KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
eWuPXpM.jpg
24KB, 384x480px
>>39927294
Holy shit mirin jaw
Fuck this life a """"female""""" has a better face
>>
>>39927386
It seems like he was called out for no matter what he does though.
It seems like the Internet is trolling a certain guy by sending people to his house and then calling him out on whatever countermeasurements he takes.
I know that blaha is mentally confused and maybe even retarded.
But let's not forget that the teenagers sending people to his house play the major role here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1CRQUrEYA
>>
File: BLAHAPOTATOHEAD2.png (84KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
BLAHAPOTATOHEAD2.png
84KB, 163x200px
>>39927446
Pretty much. He's incredibly insecure, so it's easy for the trolls to poke at him and make him up the ante in response. Which doesn't help on top of him being absurdly stupid.
>>
>>39927472
>>39927316
Yeah it's disgusting that USA can allow someone as ill as Blaha to own firearms. If he went to school he sure would be the #1 suspect for planning a school shooting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.