[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a very popular inquiry No homo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 640x1136px
>a very popular inquiry

No homo
>>
>>39925611
yes, very high in protien, zinc, i think its got a little bit of glucose in it.
yes homo
>>
>>39925611
>surprisingly, a very popular inquiry

Ok, so does this make traps top tier GF material now?
>>
Nothin homo about trying to be as efficient as possible when going for gains my man
>>
>>39926352
>traps
>gf
Choose 1
>>
This would also mean that no fap has some benefits then. If the average load is 5 to 10 mil then you can save your self 2.5 - 5 grams a protein a day. That's about half a chicken breast a week
>>
>>39926458
Nice
>>
>>39925611
>>39926458
I haven't fapped in not even a week. I'm irritable and my balls kinda hurt. This better be worth it.
>>
>>39926458
Not fapping doesn't mean your testicles stop producing sperm, moron. It's not like a tank you fill.
>>
>>39926682
But if you don't expel it, would it not be absorbed into your system while you continuously produce more?
>>
>>39926666
Your balls aren't used to being this big, they'll adjust and the pain will stop.
>>
I'm just gonna start catching it in my mouth. Apart from the fact that it sounds super gay, there's no reason not to do it. It's not like anyone will ever find out
>>
File: gf.png (507KB, 1377x994px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
507KB, 1377x994px
>>39926352
>>
>>39927063
Honestly Asian girl seems the best.

Biased because in have an Asian girlfriend and she is like that.
>>
>>39927063
i have a white gf with the responses of asian gf on the non sexual ones and finnish gf for sexual ones. wat do
>>
>>39927063
Oh, mämmi, my favorite :3
besed snownigger waifu!
>>
>>39927063
I don't understand any of this
>>
>>39927033
Just shot a load in my mouth. Only got maybe half of it in. Couldn't bring myself to lick the rest of my face and hand. I think as a general rule that's how I'll do it. If it lands directly in my mouth I swallow and just wipe the rest away with a cloth. Taste wasn't bad at all, Iv you've ever had to swallow phlegm it's pretty much just like that.

Just want to reiterate that this isn't a sexual thing, it just make sense from a logical stand point. I only fap once a week anyways so this will just be a Saturday thing from now on.
>>
>>39927175
This can't be real...
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>39927175
y-you forgot to say no homo
>>
>>39927175
what did it taste like
>>
File: jasonblahastrokes.png (285KB, 399x415px) Image search: [Google]
jasonblahastrokes.png
285KB, 399x415px
>>39927175
Personally I just blow my load into the palm of my hand and then lap it up. I like to fantasize that a girl let me cum on her feet, but then made me clean it up with my tongue,
>>
sadly not the first time I had to post this today sadly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jx_7kkuJfI
>>
>>39927063
Dumped finnish gf after 6 years. Can relate, they're the worst.
>>
>>39927231
Just salty, like ocean water

>>39927246
This is disgusting man... Like I said, I don't sexualise it. I just did it cos it's efficient. You actually tie a submissive fantasy to it and that's fucking queer.
>>
File: darthblaha.png (409KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
darthblaha.png
409KB, 856x480px
>>39927262
As long as you're not sexualising it, would you be willing to consume other dude's loads?
>>
>>39927281
I know you're takin the piss mate.
>>
>>39927251
Hahahahahaha hooolllyyy fuuuccckkk
This is like a scene from 'Four Lions', except with some neat visual FX.
>>
File: Deformed Rabbit.jpg (25KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
Deformed Rabbit.jpg
25KB, 500x481px
>>39927251
God...fucking...dammit.
1) How gay do you have to be in order to even think of drinking your dad's sperm? I'm 26 goddamn years old and the shit has never ever gone through my goddamn head.

2) I forgot how irritating haji language is.

3) The argument is honestly so retarded and flimsy that I am, at the end of this vid, thrice irritated. His whole argument is murdered with the words "social contract".
>>
Never change fit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.