[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I walked home for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ,polpm,p.png (933KB, 1489x830px) Image search: [Google]
,polpm,p.png
933KB, 1489x830px
It fucking sucked dick, it took me at least an hour and a half to get home. My pants weren't warm, so after walking for a while my legs were numb from the cold and I slowed down significantly. Despite living in a safe state (for the most part), I kept looking behind my back and silently prayed no one ran me over when there was no sidewalk to walk on.

Even if it was nice outside and I wasn't fat, it's uncomfortable to walk three miles. But I want to start walking, it's practically effortless exercise, right? But what do I eat? I don't even want to lose that much weight. I can't see myself being less than 200 pounds (right now I'm over 270, last time I checked, last time I checked I was 250, I don't see much difference between the gain of 20+ pounds.)
>>
>>39925584
nice blog post fag
>>
>>39925584
Read the sticky.

And btw, a gain of 20 pounds of fat is not a laughing matter.
>>
File: 1483669802152.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1483669802152.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>39925608
>>
>>39925584
Walking three miles should be absolutely effortless. And not take that long. Better keep walkin.
>>
>>39925641
should I just eat nothing but empty calories?
I'm putting very minimal effort into my weight loss
>>
>>39925663
bye then
>>
>>39925584

Gaining 20lbs of fat is plenty (a lot). You wont see a difference in your body because you see it everyday
Youll see it when you get diabetes, high blood . . .

Its gonna suck dick the first time but thats like everything in life. You can't always get everything you want in an instant. You gotta work for it, and its gonna take a lot of patience and hard work to get it.

Keep walking and stay healthy you cocksucker.
>>
Typical American, has rarely ever walked in his life and when he finally does he constantly has to check behind him because of paranoia inflicted by media.
>>
>>39925584
>3 miles
>hour and a half

nigger im a manlet at almost 190 and i could walk that in half the time
>>
>>39925873

Takes me an hour to walk 5 miles +, do this every summer to go to work. also im a fucking manlet.

So OP, you got no fucking excuse.
>>
OP -
Get a diet plan
Stop walking long distances cause you are going to fuck your shit up due to being 100 pounds overweight.
Get a diet going and then go for small walks.
GET A DIET GOING. 20 pounds of fat is horrible to gain and you will keep gaining if you do not stop this shit now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.