[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your Gym Nemesis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: GymNemesis.png (311KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
GymNemesis.png
311KB, 640x382px
>Asian middle aged manlet (In pretty good shape)
>wears a black wife beater and athletic pants
>spiky hair and finger less gloves
>Always does ridiculous amounts of weight and 1/4 reps
>4 plate and some change and quarter squad it
>3 plate bench and bends his elbows ~5 degrees
>walks around entire gym between sets and does full stretch/ti chi routine every set
>Always eyes me
>tries to one up me on exercises some times
I'm gonna start going to the gym in the mornings now
>>
>>39925509
Don't you bitch out
>>
>>39925509
>literally any qt in "athletic" tights

I just wana workout leave me alone, pls no bully
>>
>>39925509
>Group of high school boys
>Literally just giggle and chase each other around and take up space

It got really annoying because they showed up really late when no one except me would be in the gym. Now I have to go at 3am to get alone time in the gym.
>>
>>39925509
i dont have one but i am one

>guy always watching me squat
>he loads up 10 lbs more and reps it out fast
>half reps at best
>wobbly, no control over weight
>looks at me in mirror like hes hot shit

one day he asked to work in with me and my gymbro, does the same thing - i'm ass to grass and controlled the whole way, hes fast half repping. i squat agian and gymbro says
"thats how you squat!" and points at me
guy gets a little uncomfortable, says something about how he deadlifts 480 raw. ok.
>>
>>39925509
>does quarter reps
>wears gloves
and this is your competition how?
>>
>>39925509
>tfw gym is full of like-minded cool dudes in the morning
>>
The idea of a gym nemesis is a guy who's your enemy because of his lifts and his build, not just somebody you don't like
>you'll cowards don't even watch Dom
>>
File: 1479946990260.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479946990260.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>39926480

>480raw

top kek
>>
This nigger (he's white for you americans) who seems to have no actual program and I've been told he made his own deadlift program.

He tried to deadlift 185kg with the shittiest form I ever saw. Mixed grip and straps and still dropped the bar and the bar fucking bent. His program for deadlift is 130kg for volume for 4 weeks and then do a max pull and you should be able to pull 180kg+ all of a sudden. Fuck in hell I hate his ugly face.
>>
>>39925509
>Move to Europe
>Suddenly heaviest lifter in gym by 40kgs on everything.
>I am the Nemesis

Bad feels, who am I supposed to learn from? All these twats act like children and want to, no shit, start fights with me for no reasons. I've had five guys step to me, I talk my way out of it, and they never come back.
>>
>>39925509
I defeated my gym nemesis because I called him out on never reracking shit and ego lifting like a faggot

>Chucklefuck takes up squat rack with fucked up assortment of 25s 35s, does quarter reps for 20 fucking minutes 98% checking his phone
>Politely asked him if he was done with the squat rack, he goes "why" with a shitty attitude
>"Because you left all your shit on it and the weights are all over the floor"
>tells me "fuck you"
>"hokay buddy" and give him a thumbs up
>tell desk guy this lil fella is being a cunt
>go do chest flies
>desk guy let's me know chucklefuck was given a warning and thanks me for not starting a fight
>Chucklefuck walks infront of me and meanmugs me and mumbles under his breath
>Yell "reracking is real hard work after doing so many shitty quarter squats, aye buddy?"
>he proceeds to get in my face
>go off on how much of a lazy cunt he is and how shit his form is
>he whines "other people don't rerack"
>Yell at him "oh other people are lazy sacks of shit so I'll be one too, what a great fucking concept"
>he raises a fist
>I shove him into the ground, take my glasses off and tell his friend I'll beat the shit out of both of them if they don't get the fuck out
>Chucklefuck is embarrassed as fuck, gets up and says "let's go to the parking lot fucker"
>old fella chimes in and asks him if he'll want a cab or an ambulance to get to the hospital
>Chucklefuck is about to cry and him and his friend finally leave
>Apologize to the room for being an asshole, everyone just goes "nah fuck that guy"
>desk guy tells me he should technically revoke my membership but that he knows that guy was a piece of shit so he didn't care
>never saw chucklefuck again, been 2 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.