[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restore my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_npfam0b5Zq1qahy1wo1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npfam0b5Zq1qahy1wo1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x659px
To make it short. I really fucked my body by not taking enough care of it. I eat poorly, lifted too heavy with lame warmups, sometimes I don't sleep at all and eat everything I can while I know I must be allergic to something. Here are the problems I have
> Stomach aches regurlarly after I ate. I feel like a weigth in my stomach
> Weak knees and joint problems in general
> Hurted my shoulder recently while sleeping

I'll start by sleeping at the good hours everyday and eat better but I want to know if I should try some activities like Yoga.
And if there supplements that will help me restore my body and my health ?
>>
>>39924722

>hurted
Wtf are you five?

Eat better instead of like garbage and maybe your stomach won't hurt dumbass.

See a doctor to ask him how you can proceed on your joints.

As for the shoulder, quit whining like a little bitch and stretch it out. It's going to take a few days to work it out. Get a tennis ball and use it against the wall to help massage the area for some relief, just don't overdo it or you can hurt yourself worse.

Peppermint oil can help numb the sensation (No "tee hee it's 4chan let's make you hurt yourself" joke here. I use a spray from a dispensary and while yes it has thc in it, a lot of the numbing part comes from the peppermint in it while the thc does the actual healing part. (If you live in a legal state go look for some of this kinda shit it's great for joint pain too. I have carpal tunnel and use it once every three months and won't experience pain for awhile after using it. Like weeks to months.

Yoga is good and while you should warm up with cardio yoga isn't a bad spot to continue before you get into the main part of your workout. I like to end with yoga for a cool down because it's very relaxing.
>>
File: 1477609793207.jpg (85KB, 708x816px) Image search: [Google]
1477609793207.jpg
85KB, 708x816px
>>39925379
What's wrong with the word "hurted". English isn't my first language. I guess I should've used "injured"

Anyway, this stomach problem isn't related to bad eating habit, I'm pretty sure of it. I eat badly, yes but it was way way way way worst than less than year ago and I didn't have any problem back then. I'll see a doctor for that.

What's a bigger problem is my joints thing. I wrote about my shoulder and knees but even my elbows aren't really in a good state. I really want to know what kind of food I should eat more (or maybe less) to fix it and if there are any (proven) working supplements I can take.
>>
>>39924722
brap
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.