[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gains goblins a myth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483488162984.jpg (110KB, 544x814px) Image search: [Google]
1483488162984.jpg
110KB, 544x814px
Bit of a blog post:

>go to gym
>never go during day but made myself
>been a week cause new years
>doing bench press
>struggle second to last set but want to push
>two stations down
>pale redhead
>yoga pants and sports bar
>fit as fuck
>ask her to spot me for last set
>she grins
>"ok, you are to be teaching me how?"
>russian accent
>muh dick
>she is a yoga instructor at the gym
>never been asked to spot someone before
>joke with her about what to do if it falls on my neck

Now here is the magic

>lay down looking up at her
>do last set effortlessly
>felt like I could do fifty reps
>soreness totally gone
>thank her and finish routine

What is the science behind this?
>>
congrats anon you're straight - or at least bisexual
>>
>>39923587
Gains goblins are when you're actually dating the girl, not when you see her once at the gym.

When you date a girl they love to do stuff like go to the movies and buy popcorn or go out to eat at unhealthy places.
>>
Adrenaline and a psychological desire to show off
>>
>>39923587
testosteron
in addition to
>>39923690
>>
>>39923587
test boost magic
>>
File: 1483488488147.jpg (220KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1483488488147.jpg
220KB, 1790x1640px
>>39923587
Theres no science m8 u just want to show some1 ure really good. It happens to me aswell when theres a hottie near or some1 is doing similar exercise.
>>
A gains goblin is someone like a girlfriend who buys you fast food all the time or doesn't like you going to the gym.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.