[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wise bro advice request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: arnold-mirin4.jpg (73KB, 468x607px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-mirin4.jpg
73KB, 468x607px
Is it worth it to have casual sex with hot girls that are attracted to your body, as opposed to a relationship with a loyal committed average girl?

Imagine you are a former skinny wimp and after a long journey you're now getting into the realm fitness-wise where girls are noticing you. it's a surreal and exciting feeling. Those girls who a couple years ago you wouldn't have even considered to be in the same sport let alone league as you, like you looked at them in your periphery only and tried to rationalize that they are too hot and probably have weird mental problems in order to explain the fear of approaching them. And that now those girls are showing interest in you.

But you also have a reliable long term gf, that has supported you through your journey. She is attractive, not like super sexy and fit or anything, but a real cute average girl. It's a confusing feeling being inexperienced and having that new temptation, previously not even possible. but also having an inkling that the shallow path will spell doom and to stick to the woman that loves you already.

But God damn that temptation.., it's so overwhelming sometimes. Like talking to a girl at the gym or wherever and just knowing she's eye fucking you, it overrides all rational thoughts. How do you deal with this? Is it the grass is greener syndrome? When do you know to silence your dick, and how do you do it?
>>
>>39923499
Ive been in a 7 year relationship and recently been on break to explore these things.

when it comes to sex, i find it always better with someone that you're comfortable with. Being with other partners though does teach you knew things and makes you better at sex. Getting with someone attractive can also do a lot for your confidence.

a relationship isn't worth ending over just sex because we crave deeper things like understanding and sharing openly with someone which you can't get from a sex object
>>
You just have to accept that you will never know what it's like to have a marathon fuck session with a fit, limber girl totally lusting after you. Make up your mind now that it will never happen. There are worse things to never experience.
>>
grass isn't always greener OP. keep that in mind.
>>
This happened to me. I made up my mind to stay with my gf and got cucked a couple years later.

If I had left her early on, I might have regretted it. I'd probably always wonder if I'd abandoned the truest love I'd ever know.

The point is that I'd regret it either way. The only winning move is not to play™
>>
>>39923499
not hard to have a relationship with a loyal committed hot girl who is attracted to your body...
>>
>>39923499
Not worth throwing out a perfectly good relationship for some random casual puss OP. It will be empty sex, which has its own benefits but not if you're getting rid of an attractive gf to pursue it.

t. former skinny wimp turned man-slut
>>
>>39924257
but is it worth ending an established, quality relationship if the body is the only improvement?
>>
One of the best things is staying up after having sex with someone you love and talking. And you can do kinkier things with someone you're in a relationship, like make them "prepare" you before they're allowed to ride you
>>
>>39923499
They all start to all look the same, talk the same, and fuck the same. After a while you crave the intimacy of a proper gf. Grass is always greener.

If your gf has a nice face, have her start working out.

And if youre thinking about leaving a loyal girl over some mires, you should reconsider your situation amd relationship.
>>
Ignore the hot girls but don't fuck up your relationship with your gf, don't expect her ot stay for your body now that you have one.
>>
>>39923499
Well you've already made this post.

it's already been on your mind.

You should probably dump her, it's only going to get worse from here.
>>
>>39923499
Be a Man and cheat. Women are worthless fuckmeat, nothing more.
>>
>>39923499
I think you should go fuck the other girls, get found out, lose your gf and then become alone

Then you'll realize what a fucking idiot you are and hopefully top yourself for giving away someone who would do anything for you for someone who just wants to fuck you
>>
>>39923499

get it over with. fuck so many bitches that you no longer want to think about fucking randoms.

Seriously. If you ever have to think so much and so long about something, go all the way with it. There's no half way about it. The more you dwell on it, the more it will haunt you.

Go and fuck as many bitches as you can. And be prepared or fully accept responsibility for any consequences that may happen along the way.
>>
>>39927390
LOL! I betray my fuckmeat... pardon, my gf, since we are together, I probably slept with 80 girls since I am together with her (2 years) and the Bitch didn't found out. And why? Because I am smart as fuck, I fuck women in other cities or countries. I only have a gf so I can have sometimes sex without any Input.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.