[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1451272605705.jpg (34KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1451272605705.jpg
34KB, 400x386px
As days go by I get more and more disappointed with my height. I only started getting conscious about my height when I went away to college. Almost all guys are taller. I'm 5'7" or 171 cm or smth with a big ass and legs, wide hips and skinny top, 70kg. I remember some thread where a guy said he started running and doing some jumps as he was running and he increased his height. Is it true? If not I guess my only option is to buff my back and shoulders and look like a turbo manlet.
I sometimes imagine that I am some useless entertainer posing for some pic with some babes but the fantasy is always destroyed when I think about the fact that in as tall as those babes.
>>
>>39923134
move to asia
>>
Fuck off cry baby bitch. I'm tired of your whining.
>>
>>39923205
This is my first time I'm whining. Does it get better from here?
>>
>>39923187
I always thought about that but not from height point of view. I love how Asian girls look.
>>
>>39923134
>tfw 6'
Feels GOOD man
>>
File: 44458-0.jpg (128KB, 606x455px) Image search: [Google]
44458-0.jpg
128KB, 606x455px
>>39923134
when the darkest times come, think about the king of manlets, Kit Harington.

he fucks bitches. so can you.
>>
>>39923233
Wait wait wait. Are this girls really that short?
>>
>>39923253
all of them shorter than kit. but mind you, he probably was on a stool.
>>
>>39923225
I bet

It's not necessarily about fucking bitches. It's the thought that when I see a tall person, I automatically think that that person is better than me in every way including genetic superior
>>
File: Bq_YwOxCAAAMnZV.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bq_YwOxCAAAMnZV.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>39923233
another angle
>>
>>39923212

Yes, it gets better.

I'm a manlet and I say that boldly, even defiantly. I accept who I am and will be the best "me" that I can be, no matter what anyone says. I'm not going to let my fate be hampered by the opinions of "men" who are not worthy of the name. I'm more alpha than any of them because my confidence comes from within, not from the fact that I happen to be, by the sheerest of accidents, tall or good looking or rich. No, I choose to be successful. It's not an inheritance. You have to feel the same way as me. Don't let the haters pull you down. Don't even stop on your journey towards personal success to even look at them. You're better than them. To even respond to them is beneath your dignity. Focus on the great things you're going to do with your life. Don't EVER let anyone stop you.

Nah, just kidding. Kys.

>tfw 6'1"
>>
File: 1482990803043-pol.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482990803043-pol.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>tfw 5'6" but at least 50% of the people at my school are azn and about my height
>>
>>39923134
I'm 5'4", and I barely put any importance on height anymore. if you're actually this insecure about it pls kill yourself
>>
>>39923353

Height is the no. 1 thing women look for in a man. I think you're in denial.
>>
>>39923338
Jesus Christ I'm not getting bullied because of my height wtf. Nobody has ever commented on my height. It's all the redpilling on 4chan that made me realise that I am in fact short and genetically inferior.
>>
>>39923376
Yeah if you are comparing a 170cm with 185cm maybe, then it's important.
If you compare somebody who is 180-190cm then there are different factors which are important (face, money, fashion sense).
185cm myself.
>>
>>39923134
If you're under the age of 23-27 you can still grow.

>Extremely high volume exercises can cause growth
>Observed in collegiate basketball players who grow much taller when on more intensive running programs in university
>Observed in chicken farms where chickens with more running space have longer legs than chickens with less walking space

Which high volume exercises
>Cycling
>Sprinting (not running or jogging)

How much will it help?
>Some
>Really depends on genetic predisposition
>Will still benefit a bit, but no guarantee

Anecdotal proof of my own?
>Would feel growing pains if I did a bunch of cycling for more than a few days (more than than 2 hours of total cycling with at least fifteen minutes [split up] dedicated to maximum output)
>Felt growing pains when doing high volume chin (100+ reps a day) up Work (not necessarily indicative of length growth)
>>
I'm 6'2 and I just wanted to rub it in.

k bye
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.