[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being fit has made people think I am a child abuser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: male-jump-roping.jpg (29KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
male-jump-roping.jpg
29KB, 900x900px
This happened today and now people in my fucking street think I am a pedophile.

>Walking home from the gym today
>Walk past a couple of girls who are in the grass next to the path
>They are playing jump rope
>Think it is really cute, because I haven't seen this in a long time, and did't realise little girls still didit
>I jump rope to work out, find it fun cardio
>the girls look at me
>I smile, then notice that one of the girls looks a little chubby
>don't want her to get sick
>approach the girls
>kneel next to them
>grab the chubbier ones arm
>''you know jumping rope is great cardio, watch your calories and you'd have a really nice body''
>smile and rub her arm
>hear a scream
>'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?'
>turn and a man is there
>panic and run off, run round the street once and come home

I'm scared as fuck. I don't know if they know where I live, I never speak to the people on this street but my parents might. I just wanted to help them get fit fuck.
>>
>>39922372
>you'd have a really nice body
Kek
>>
Kek anon if this really happened you are a dumbass
>>
I luled, I hope this story is true.
>>
File: 1483646383689.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1483646383689.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>39922372
>>
>>39922372
>Friday
>able to watch the kids for a bit
>spend most of the morning with them
>decide to take them outside in afternoon
>"an hour a day is an hour of play!"
>see the neighborhood autist walking down the street
>for some reason this rotund fellow wears a large belt around his gut every time I see him, maybe it's it safety belt
>he seems to be eying my wife's daughters
>comes closer and struggles to kneel down, almost crushing one of them
>"you know, little baby, jumping rope is GREAT cardio, watch your calories and you'd have a really, REALLY, REALLY nice body. Mind if I save it?"
>he started grinning and rubbed her arm
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
>he bolted off as fast as his stubby legs could take him
>no collar on him, must be a stray
>call the autist catcher and report him

I'm scared as fuck right now. I don't know where he lives. I never speak to him on the street, but I just wanted to find him a good home.
>>
>>39922372
off topic, but how you master double under?
>>
>>39922762
Man, I really hope Obsidian announces Vampire 2 soon.
>>
>>39923100
Top level kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.