[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ddbb.jpg (63KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
ddbb.jpg
63KB, 640x631px
I've created this thread to hear what the experience doing PPL was like for anons who did it for 3 months or more. I have a simple list of questions for you to fill out.

REMEMBER THIS IS IF YOU DID ANY TYPE OF PPL NOTHING ELSE.

>Did you gain a noticeable amount of size?
>Did you gain a decent amount of strength?
>Did you do a full body routine and if so which was better?
>Was recovery affected by the amount of workouts?
>What was your nutrition like/What did you eat?/Bulk or cut?
>If someone had previous experience with full body workouts, but wanted to focus solely on size, would you recommend it to them?

That's it. Don't be afraid to share before and after pictures as well.
>>
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>hola papi;)
>>
File: columbine.jpg (304KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
304KB, 1280x1274px
bump
>>
>>39921991
yes, ppl is the best natty workout if you have plenty of food and rest. don't recommend it on a cut

remember to focus on ur compounds
personally, i put deadlifts in back day
>>
>>39921991
I"m 100% sure that you're a noob.

Don't do ppl. It's retarded if you're starting lifting.
>>
1. Yes, did it in my early training years, 1-2 years.
2. Yes.
3. I prefer bodypart splits, just prefer so for me PPL was better, though fullbody works great.
4. I had problems with recovery I realized afterwards, some energy just sucked ass for like 1-2 weeks, never did any deloads.
5. Since it was what I did my first years of training I ate like shit so not interesting for you.
6. No routine is "best" for size imo, do what you enjoy and what works for you.

As mentioned PPL was the first thing I did and it could've gone much better. Since it's taxing on your body/CNS due to alot of training days keep the volume low/medium, pay attention to sleep and nutrition and it will work great.
>>
>>39922261
I'm not.
>>
>>39922261
I agree it's not a beginner split, I'd say it's among the more advanced. If I didnt't have a job, minimal studying and put focus on nutrition and sleep I could make it work.
>>
>need tons of sleep
>Need absurd amount of food
>You'll be in the gym everyday
>>
been doing it for a year and a half

size gains are pretty good
hit 145/210/345/4 cause i cant bench

lots of gym and food, helps im 5'7
>>
Gump

>sluuurrrpppp
>>
Sad thread
Here have a
Bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.