[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerlifting/Strongman training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Strenght training thread
My PR's are
Bench:110kg
Squat:115kg
Deadlift:160kg
I do alot of training EVERY DAY and always able to hit PR,but my progress i really slow,i am 18 years old ,i am training for 3 hour a day,and i am basically training everything everyday,i tried to split lower/upper body (bench/squat,deadlift) but made too little progress.
i do about 12 sets on every variation and i want to ask you HOW DO I FKING IMPROVE FASTER? (i am training powerlifting for 4 mounts and i am stuck)
>>
>>39919100
By doing a proper programm with proper periodization and not doing retarded shit like you are doing at the moment
>>
>>39919126
This. You can't recover as fast cause you've exhausted your newb gains try doing Texas method or another intermediate program that gives your body more time to recover
>>
>>39919100

You train full body 3hrs every day? Are you a drugged up Bulgarian with 10 years of lifting experience? No, you aren't. Follow something like Stronglifts 5x5 or Madcow 5x5, something that generously periodizes your progress and doesn't overload you with ungodly amounts of volume. Your progress is slow because you're not obeying any principle of SRA dynamics. Keep things simple, train each of the 3 big lifts with high intensity and moderate/low volume 3x per week, and don't worry about going to the nth degree until you're hitting advanced numbers.
>>
>>39919100
No wonder your lifts are so shit. Get a real program and get your brain checked.
>>
>>39919100
>Powerlifting/Strongman training
Training usually means you gonna compete. Are gonna compete? Because one usually trains for one sport, with smart programming you could do both, but if don't want to bother you are better stick to Strongman, provided you are actually doing a Strongman program(not improvising)the results can give you PL results, the other way around isn't true.
>110kg/115kg/160kg
Man, there's something fucked up with your squat. You seem to be in a novice stage.
>>
>>39919573
>Follow something like Stronglifts 5x5 or Madcow 5x5, something that generously periodizes your progress and doesn't overload you with ungodly amounts of volume.

lmao so much fedora.
>>
>>39921840
>Laughs at a linear progression program
>Almost benches more than he squats

You've wasted a shitload of time. Read Practical Programming for Strength Training by Rippletoe.

I wouldn't show up to a meet with a weak as squat like that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.