[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ric Flair Deadlifts 400 Pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5062.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5062.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
CAUSE TO BE THE MAN
YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN
https://youtu.be/AmoE78b5-8Q
>>
Dat form tho
>>
File: 1481033297886.jpg (153KB, 498x537px) Image search: [Google]
1481033297886.jpg
153KB, 498x537px
WOO
>>
he is my favorite wrestler of the golden age

he was so high on cocaine and he just yells at people

fucking great

its like they picked up some random slimey car sales men and put him in a suit
>>
>>39914052
I miss the coked up personalities of the 80s and early 90's and the asshole swagger of the late 90's.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>39913721
GOAT

>>39914016
dyel faggot

spot the difference. WOOOOOOO
>>
>>39914070

They stopped living off cocaine and percocet.
>>
>>39914070
duran duran stopped touring

leg warmers went out of style
>>
>>39914119
awwww
>>
>>39914084
He's right tho
>dat right arm
>>
File: forearm.gif (930KB, 260x145px) Image search: [Google]
forearm.gif
930KB, 260x145px
Is it the farmer strength?
>>
File: IMG_2749.gif (997KB, 505x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.gif
997KB, 505x309px
>>39915595
>>
>>39914070
Qualudes were banned
>>
>>39914070

Vince let all of his success go to his head and replaced people who actually knew how to run a wrestling show with fucking idiots and yes men, leaving Vince, who NEVER knew a fucking thing about wrestling, but was just a savvy businessman, to micromanage the product into the ground.

It's not WHOLLY Vince's fault though. Ring of Honor is probably the second best wrestling promotion in North America, and most of those guys are completely lacking in what the 80s and 90s would consider a gimmick. Some of them are just lacking any sort of character at all. A few of them (particularly the fucking Young Bucks) are completely lacking any clue how to actually work a wrestling match.

Anyway, if you want crazy goofball characters and wrestling that alternates between batshit awesome and suicidally stupid, look up Lucha Underground. The first half of the first season is kind of slow, since they were having some troubles getting their entire roster green cards and shit, but at and then after the first Aztec Warfare, shit is fucking off the chain.

Particularly the Angelico, Son of Havoc, and Ivalisse vs Three Mexicans ladder match for the Trios Championship. That might have been the best match of the first season in every respect.

Johnny Mundo vs Prince Puma in what was essentially an Iron Man match later in the first season was also pretty boss, but dragged a bit in the middle and you need to see prior episodes to understand the context of the story going on in the match
>>
>>39916518

>knowing I'll never get to try 'ludes

Man... Why even live?
>>
YOU SEE THESE SHOES

THESE SHOES COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.