[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my program for the new year bois. Trying to hit some weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: program for the new year.png (12KB, 337x483px) Image search: [Google]
program for the new year.png
12KB, 337x483px
r8 my program for the new year bois. Trying to hit some weak spots that I never trained before, like wrists and calves.
>>
>>39912153
Saw dips incline bench and ohp in the same day and now i think you're retarded as fuck
>>
>>39912153
You do know that you're supposed to hit muscles more than once a week right?
>>
>>39912153
Looks like you don't even know why you're working out. are you going for strength? aesthetics? You lost fucking retard
>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wKNMdFGnTiN2ZWcktqNlR0OFU/view try something else
>>
>>39912171
Yes, that program hits every muscle 1.4 times per week
>>
>>39912179
>strength?
>aesthetics?
wtf are you talking about? Are you some kind of fag?
>>
>>39912250
What i'm saying is that your dumbass routine looks like it's not aiming for any specific goal in mind.
basically your routine makes you look like a lost retard
>>
>>39912153
wrist curls. calf raises.

KEK.

wrist curls don't fix skinny wrists baby arms boy

>BRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>39912299
I'm trying to keep my strength gains, while working on my weak spots. Keeping it as simple as possible. Hypertrophy oriented as a preparation block for more of a pure strength program in a few months. Will probably run sheiko after this.
>>
>>39912407
I literally lol'd at "hypertrophy oriented as a preparation block for more of a pure strength program".

I think brain gains are more important for you anon. good luck at life.
>>
>>39912407
What you basically just said is

>i'm practicing basketball so i can get better at baseball.

MUCH KEKS TO BE HAD

RETARD DETECTED LOLOLOL
>>
>>39912439
>>39912460
>They have never heard of periodization
>>
>>39912171
If your on rouds, sure.
>>
>>39912460
Playing basketball will carry over to baseball, tho8gh.
>>
>>39912153
Wow you actually made a program worse than stronglifts! Congratulations are in order.
>>
>>39912153
You have no business making your own program you dumb fuck.

srsly you know nothing about lifting
>>
I'm not sure why you're getting so much hate,
>>39912153
This looks like a perfectly fine and orthodox strength program (analogous to some of Alan Thrall's) with some bodybuilding/iso work thrown in, which is your stated goal. A few of the exercises might not be 100% efficient and non-redundant, but if you enjoy doing them and have the time then fucking go for it. These anons want you to be min-maxed to their specific idea of perfection.
>>
>>39912509
So then what happened to michael jordan?
>>
File: snakehat2.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
snakehat2.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
>>39912153
your posts make it pretty clear that you don't know what you're doing (assuming >>39912250 >>39912407 and/or >>39912485 are you), and it's not as easy to make a routine as picking a bunch of exercises that "feel like they hit everything pretty good". just do SS and save yourself a few months of fucking around
>>
>>39912550
Thanks
>>39912664
>SS
I 1/2/3/4 for reps
>>
>>39912688
Well OP, looks like you got your program rated.
>>
>>39912747
he sure did! he thanked the one person who told him what he wanted to hear and he's preeeeetty sure that everyone else in this thread is on roids because they hit muscle groups more than once a week
>>
File: wireless dongles.png (18KB, 645x588px) Image search: [Google]
wireless dongles.png
18KB, 645x588px
>>39912747
Sure did. Thanks /fit/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.