[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manuel labor job is killing my gains. Wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Manuel labor job is killing my gains. Wat do
>>
quit trying to make muscle gains and do cardio
>>
>>39911691
For fuck sakes I want to get big and strong
>>
File: 1483643898692.png (232KB, 502x501px) Image search: [Google]
1483643898692.png
232KB, 502x501px
>>39911658
eat more, you nincompoop
>>
>>39911709
You can't have your cake and eat it too
you already have a job which taxes your muscles, don't cause it further stress
>>
>>39911739
I always hated that expression. What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
>>
Test boost is mandatory if you are in labour and want to have a decent life.

Just get on that test, nothing crazy but you are gona feel better bro.

I am not a fraud shiller and taking roids only to look better or insta is shit, but the fucks like you there is excuse.

Not only you are gonna build more muscle, but the job will a lot easier and you will recover faster.
>>
>>39911758

It's loser talk, don't listen to him.
>>
>>39913077
do this
>>
File: images (36).jpg (23KB, 314x469px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
23KB, 314x469px
>>39911658
Roids
>>
>>39911734
This
>>
>>39911734

Yep. when i was a mover I got skinny as fuark on 4000 kcal per day. when i went up to 5+k i started to fill out again but it was slow going
>>
>>39911658
Eat more, sleep more, and don't drink a 6-pack a night.
>>
>>39911758
if you eat cake, cake dissappears. If you eat it all, you have no more cake. If you would like to conserve the entirety of the cake, you must refrain from consuming it.
>>
>>39911758
Old meaning of have is to 'hold'. Eat your cake and can't hold it, because its fucking gone.
>>
File: p-carp.jpg (8KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
p-carp.jpg
8KB, 250x245px
Eat more protons, get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep, eat a healthy breakfast or take a shake with you, eat something for lunch that won't make you sluggish and full of regret, a hearty dinner, don't fall into the trap of fast food energy drinks and beer that so many construction guys do, coffee in moderation, and most of all SSSTTRRREEETTTCCCHHHH. I try to do a quick session in the morning then again when I'm settled at home, ready for bed. You will feel so much better, increase your mobility, and lessen risk of injury.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.