[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is too long in a power cage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Dancing Frog.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Frog.gif
182KB, 226x224px
/fit/ I just got back from the gym after being yelled at for using the power cage too long.

I just started doing SL 5x5 and all my 3 workouts for today needed the barbell which was in the power cage.

I received dirty looks from all these roided fucks throughout the session and even had someone come up to me and say "Buddy you have been using this way too long".

The gym only has 2 cages and I was only using it for an hour.

Am I in the wrong? What is the proper etiquette on how long someone should be using a cage?
>>
>>39911646
were you doing bench presses in the power cage?
>>
>>39911724
yes, there are no traditional bench "racks" anywhere, just two power cages.

I also did bent over rows with the barbell from the power cage because thats where the only barbells are.
>>
Who the fuck cares. Tell those aspies they can just ask to work in
>>
what >>39911751 said

if there are no benches, just use the cage
>>
>>39911750
ok, this is where you fucked up

do not perform bent over rows in the cage, take the barbell out and do it somewhere else
>>
>>39911797
Then there is no barbell for anyone to use, I might as well just stand in front of it and do the exercise there right?

>>39911751
I just joined the gym and don't want to be labeled as that guy
>>
>>39911646
On bench day I'll do 9 sets of bench and 8 sets of close grip bench. Yeah it'll take 45~60min and my gym only has 2 benches. It is what it is, if someone asks to work in I'll always let them though since I feel kinda scummy for it.
>>
starting strength is much better my dude, i recommend you go with that instead.
>>
File: IMG_1638.jpg (64KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.jpg
64KB, 726x590px
>>39911819
>9 sets of bench
>8 sets of close grip bench
>9
>8
>>
>>39911819
are you doing some crazy ass MSIC sheiko or something
>>
>>39911803
>I just joined the gym and don't want to be labeled as that guy
Who gives a fuck it's not like those autistic juice monkeys have any power.. it's all smoke and mirrors to make up for a lack of self confidence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.