[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have the flu and are forced to sit there and watch all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1004.jpg (29KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
29KB, 600x630px
>you have the flu and are forced to sit there and watch all your gains disappear
>>
>>39908170
>he doesn't go to gym when ill
never gonna make it
i had pneumonia for 3 weeks but still went
>>
>>39908170
>being sick for longer than a day.
Nice immune system brah
>>
>>39908215
>Being this much of a goblin for everybody else
>>
>>39908215
R u for real?

How am I supposed to go to the gym when I can't even get out of bed without throwing up?
>>
>>39908494
two options
>swallow it
>bring a barf bag
If you swallow, it's a great way to cut calories out of your diet
>>
File: 1483538428756.jpg (160KB, 631x732px) Image search: [Google]
1483538428756.jpg
160KB, 631x732px
>>39908485
>>39908215
>he doesn't have the flu shot
>he doesn't know the gym is has more bacteria than anywhere else

Also if you get the flu you'll make your body stronger
>he doesn't want immunity gains

fyi you should just get a flu shot yearly, aint no different than someone with a sweaty aids-infested gooch sitting anywhere in the gym right
>>
I'm sick and I'm going, fuck everyone else I gotta get my pump
>>
>implying you'll significant lose gains over the course of a week or two

Gym addicts
>>
>>39908947

t. no drive

i dont wanna be dyel forever

>>39908170

I feel like I'm legit dying and had a fever of 105 degrees last night

still made it there today

man up
>>
>>39908932

Enjoy your autism kek
>>
>going to the gym while ill and quite possibly contagious

Please be considerate and stay home. Do whatever you can at home. But don't go spreading disease around. It might just be the flu for you, but you could pass it to someone who could get really fucked up, even die from it. All because you didn't want to lose a few gainz.
>>
>>39908494
how about you throw up, then go to the gym as normal, you're just lazy and using this as an excuse.

i bet you're the type of person who gets to the changing rooms, forgets his gym t-shirt so he goes home and doesn't workout that day, pathetic
>>
>>39908485
like anyone cares, no one is going to knock at your door and thank you for not going to the gym while you had a little cough, virtue signalling faggot
>>
>>39908961
>bragging about your drive
>a self-proclaimed dyel
Glad to see someone so committed to their New Year's Resolution! Can't believe you've made it a whole 5 days!
>>
>>39909509

you're dyel too

anyone that uses the word "gym addict" is dyel

at least I'm trying

also muscle atrophy occurs after two weeks so yes, you will lose gains
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.