[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narrow clavicles can eventually look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 7ft2in_370lbs_giant.jpg (213KB, 798x598px) Image search: [Google]
7ft2in_370lbs_giant.jpg
213KB, 798x598px
Hi fit. Saw this pic on a thread yesterday, and I noticed this guy's traps look really narrow compared to his chest.

I have narrow clavicles myself, and so my traps are also narrow. Been doing everything I can to get bigger delts, and it's not working good.

Is this what a roider's delts become like if his collar bones/clavicles are short?

I'd really like to get the cannon-ball delts look as I think it would help me look wider, is there a better way other than roids?

Being a Clavicel / biacromialet sucks.
>>
File: Bp-E92yCcAAcNiw.jpg (100KB, 599x792px) Image search: [Google]
Bp-E92yCcAAcNiw.jpg
100KB, 599x792px
Something like this if you put on enough mass.
>>
>>39907165

This, that's is what a narrow frame looks like when it's built, and even that will require roids.

>>39907147

This guy doesn't have narrow clavicles. His are pretty wide actually. He looks like he has a big rib cage, and so you are seeing the width of his ribs contrasting the width of his traps.

Look at his shoulder on the right of the image, the one with the tattoo, notice neat the top of it you see that bump. That is where his acromion is. Trapezius width and absolute biacromial width are not always correlated. This man might simply have large shoulder blades with muscle attachment points closer inward, giving the look of narrow traps, yet still having overall wide shoulders.Guys with narrow clavicles will not grow cannon balls like those. No matter how much they roid.
>>
File: thisiswhereyouracromionsare.jpg (222KB, 798x598px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhereyouracromionsare.jpg
222KB, 798x598px
>>39907386
>>
>>39907165
>>39907386
This is achievable without roids, even tho pic related is most likely on roids

If you have a narrow frame you'll need to focus on the muscles that build a V taper. In order from most to least important
>Delts (all heads)
>Lats
>Triceps
>Biceps
>UPPER chest
>Ab work
>Quads

You'll want to avoid deadlifting or any exercises that widen the obliques while simultaneously building your upper body
>>
>>39907616

This is correct.

I would add that the picture here:

>>39907165

It is possible to get that kind of size naturally, but for 99% of guy he won't keep that muscle fullness being quite that lean. At around 12% bodyfat it is more realistic.

Agree with advice to really focus on shoulder training, then lats.

If he must deadlift for his hams and glutes, then moderate weight stiff legged for reps, no crazy core building weights.

>>39907147

The only way shoulders like OP's picture here are built is with steroids. 3D round and capped off. That is the most obvious sign on a roider there is.

Kinda sucks that a lot of roiders can have delts like that with hardly andy direct delt training. Deltoids are so crazy sensitive to androgenic hormones they just respond by grow super fast when roids are present.
>>
thank god i have 22.5 inch shoulders
>>
>>39907165

That's beyond natty limit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.