[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy slaps your ass what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7ft2in_370lbs_giant.jpg (213KB, 798x598px) Image search: [Google]
7ft2in_370lbs_giant.jpg
213KB, 798x598px
So, you just finished a full body workout. Then you have your post workout protein shake, and decide to relax a minute in the sauna.

You get done, and hi the showers. This giant 7'2" 400 pound dude comes in. Naked. Sweaty. Pumped like he was just working out.

He doesn't have an erection, but he's proportionate, so his dick looks like an elephants trunk with an watermelon stuffed in under the skin.

You try not to look, and you turn your back side to him. Not making it obvious you were staring at his god like towering body or the sandworm from Dune. You just try to look like your minding your own business in the shower.

Then he slaps your ass. Says in a deep base, "that was some good squatting I saw you doing up there Anon, good and low, ass to the grass. That's how wheels are built!"

What do you do?
>>
i dont know
>>
>how would you act if inserted into op's strange and specific homoerotic fantasy?

>>39903826 this desu
>>
Take it then fuck his dog baka senpai cuck
>>
>>39903822

OP, quit being do Autistic. The guy just wants to be your friend. Do you even know how to make friends? So what if he slapped your ass? Look at him, its probably a sports thing. You got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>39903822

Wow... so, clearly ur asking because u didn't know how to reciprocate or to ask him if he's gay? Just be yourself, if he's gay he clearly made the first move so u did something right. If u two form a relationship you can even train with each other. He might even hook you up with a good source for roids.
>>
>>39903822
>"Please don't touch me again or I will call the police." ?
>>
>>39904017

>Oh wow you're really upset. I'm sorry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.